Missing MM'er- Nickman

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I always looked forward to hearing Nickman's comments on the California Goodale hunt. The hunt is on now and it has dawned on me that I haven't seen him post on anything for quite some time. Anybody know how he is doing? He was always been one of the good ones on this site, IMO.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

My PM ERRED a couple years back & I Lost Contact with Nicky!

When I was in KALI a few Weeks ago I was having So Damn Much Fun I didn't get a Chance to look Him Up!:D

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

I just threw up in my mouth, BESS. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16 AT 06:18PM (MST)[p]Can't help you with nicky or with your BESS/Wife issues but there's about 5 to 7 inches of snow at the cabin. Had to shovel a foot off the deck, to get in the door yesterday.......... then dig my way back to the highway, for 2 an a half fricken hours, with wet feet!!!!

Mentioned your name a time or two!!!!!

DC

I hear there's a nice house in Glenwood that's got an extra room? LOL

Snow is good!

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16
>AT 06:18?PM (MST)

>
>Can't help you with nicky or
>with your BESS/Wife issues but
>there's about 5 to 7
>inches of snow at the
>cabin. Had to shovel
>a foot off the deck,
>to get in the door
>yesterday.......... then dig my way
>back to the highway, for
>2 an a half fricken
>hours, with wet feet!!!!
>
>Mentioned your name a time or
>two!!!!!
>
>DC

Hey Lumpy!

Why were You Walkin?

way with Words[/font]

>>LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16
>>AT 06:18?PM (MST)

>>
>>Can't help you with nicky or
>>with your BESS/Wife issues but
>>there's about 5 to 7
>>inches of snow at the
>>cabin. Had to shovel
>>a foot off the deck,
>>to get in the door
>>yesterday.......... then dig my way
>>back to the highway, for
>>2 an a half fricken
>>hours, with wet feet!!!!
>>
>>Mentioned your name a time or
>>two!!!!!
>>
>>DC
>
>Hey Lumpy!
>
>Why were You Walkin?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>

Low ground clearance on those high dollar sports cars.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-16 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]Didn't catch that Wiz, dang echo in here. ;0

DW answered your question, on my behalf BC,......... more or less. Like most things DW, some times you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. In this case, it wasn't so much the clearance of the sports car, as it was the depth of the hole, that front wheel was in.

I'll get even next week. :)

By the way Wiz, I didn't mean to highjack your inquiry into Nickman. I'll try behave to myself, for a while.

DC

Hey Lumpy!

Was You Deer Huntin/Lookin when You Shoulda been Driving?:D

way with Words[/font]

Did really take that long to get back home? What happened? Or did you stop to do some fishing and you just want us to feel bad for you? Regardless, your hard work is appreciated.

Guess what I got for my birthday in September? ...Scrabble Deluxe! No joke.

That's funny Wiz, geez, two years, were you naughty for that long. I think the old one is still right were you left it. :)

Was I hunting/scouting BC, nooooooo, not when then I hit that hole, I was jacking my jaws and not paying attention, a 100 feet from the cabin driveway. Damn run-off cut a "gorge" next to the turn by to my neighbors place and was waving my arms around and b!tch'en about what some Demo-ist said on MM or something and allowed a little gravity and a little slope on the turn drop me into that sucker and all my tools were in the other pick-up.

And, yes, I was being kind/conservative when I said, "2 an a half hours". Oh.....is gonna cost ya! I sure love those California garlic stuffed olives........

DC

Nickmam is still alive and well.. Just doesn't tolerate stupid people!

He is more intelligent than 99% of all people on this site!

Just sayin'! pc

Well........... that's still not saying a whole lot about him. I'll wager you just insulted him with that one. :)

There you go Wiz, the hounds just picked up a hot track.

DC

NICKMAN.......IS A GOOD EGG IF THERE EVER WAS ONE, AND A REAL SMART GUY TO BOOT. I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED HIS VIEW OF THE WORLD , HIS TAKE ON PEOPLE, AND HE HAS FIGURED A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS OUT.........AND MADE ME LAUGH IN THE PROCESS!!!! HOPE TO SEE HIM AGAIN SOMEDAY ................MERRY CHRISTMAS BUDDY...................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom