Missing Man on San Carlos

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I was asked if I could spread the word about this man who is missing.
I know a few of you live and maybe hunt that area, so maybe you can spread the word to more people who might venture into the area.

1583332779516.png

Dang. Given the time lapse it doesnt give the vibe of a good prognosis. Bad deal.

Thank you for posting this. I am Jesse’s twin sister. Is there anyone who has hunted on San Carlos Reservation before? The previous comment is vibing correctly. I believe Jesse went out there to take his life. I need help locating his remains. Please call or text me with any comments or questions: 619-871-7097. Thank you. ❤️

We had a case very similar to this one in northern CA a few years ago. The vehicle was located but after an extensive search the person wasn't found and the search was called off. Two years later a family member did his own search and found his remains a couple hundred yards from where the vehicle was. A very sad story.

Don't give up.

As a fellow vet, given what Patricia said above, this hurts. Patricia, I hope you find closure and some sense of relief.

We had a case very similar to this one in northern CA a few years ago. The vehicle was located but after an extensive search the person wasn't found and the search was called off. Two years later a family member did his own search and found his remains a couple hundred yards from where the vehicle was. A very sad story.

Don't give up.
I don't intend to. Thank you. <3

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom