Missing/endangered/elderly persons alert.

Long Time Member
Has anyone seen or heard from Kilo? I worry because I know he watches DWTS like a 14 year old watches the nude beach. I hope he didn't have a vapor lock when Nancy Grace had her nip slip from the wardrobe malfunction. Anyone close to his house? At the very least he is still ok other than someone will need to go slap him out of it. We owe it to our seniors to keep their welfare in mind at all times.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

he's probably huntin' somewhere.....but having a hard time remembering how to get there...or still trying to find the keys to his pick-up on the key board in the kitchen....or trying to remember if he rotated his tires for the fortieth time or....better shut-up..this ought to get him to reply...

Still here and getting ready to go a day early back to the Podiatrist as my foot is swollen again and aches like hell.
And 1911 that was not Nancy's NIP, that just shows how you view bad video.
Mike I will not hold it against you seeing as how you went through pain for many years.
YUKON.....I am in the WEST AND HAVE TO DRIVE EAST TO HUNT....lol

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Killalot

Hope that foot gets to feeling better soon. Oh, and I hope your dog can make a quick recovery as well.

Dingo

Was too kilo...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"We owe it to our seniors to keep their welfare in mind at all times."

For some reason that brings a tear to my eye. Thanks 1911.

I got an email from Kilo yesterday. He promised not to leave his tag at home this year. lol

Eel

Hope they get your foot fixed up for you ASAP.....if not stop by...I still got plenty of crutches and pain-killer to boot...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom