Missin' Kilowatt

TripleK

Long Time Member
Hey Brian- we're missin' ya! Saw that you're not feeling too hot these days. Hang in there! Hope it's nothing serious and you get feeling better. Thinking about ya!

Jenn

HEY kilo!!!

HOPE YOU'RE DOIN O.K.???

MAN YOU SHOULDA SEEN THEM GOODYEAR TIRES LAST WEEKEND THEY RUN IN THE NASCAR RACE!!!

I THINK YOU MIGHT POSSIBLY OF OWNED THE LAST GOODYEAR TIRES!!!

YOU DID GET MORE THAN 12 LAPS!!!

HOPE YOU'RE DOIN WELL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Jenn, Bessy & Eel,

Thanks for the best wishes, sure hope that I come out of this crap whatever I have contacted. Puked my insides out, dizzy all of the time and have lost my hearing in the right ear(my good ear) too. The hearing is starting to come back but still have this dizzy feeling and all the Dr.'s Nurse Pract. gave me was a Motion Sickness Prescription and light broth fluids. What a drag, no damn greasy burgers and fries I guess for awhile.

Plan on going back to see the DOCTOR himself this coming Monday, what a job he has. And only been a Dr. for about 5 years I would guess and is already taking off two out of 5 work days.

He reminds me of Doogie Hauser or whatever that actor went by on TV some years ago.

Brian

Well, hopefully your appetite for canadian bacon and pineapple pizza comes back asap! Order an xtra large when you're feeling up to it and make up for lost time.

Feel better!

Brian, it sounds like you got the "bug" that's going around up here. A lot of guys at the sawmill have been out with the same symptoms.

Either that or you've been eating halapeno (sp) peppers from Mexico? LOL!

Steve

Brian;
My wife and several of her co-workers got that bug a few months ago. She also had joint pain and coughing, and felt like she was dragged though a knot hole. Took about 3-4 weeks to get back to normal. Take two APCs and a shot of JD and call me next week. Get well you bum, you got a hunting trip to get ready for.

RELH

Robert,
What the heck is APC's? Forget the JD, I'll take Chivas or Crown Royal first thank you.
Now my damn teeth ache what a bunch of crap to go through this late in the year. I am suppose to fly to LV in 15 days for a Reunion with my Army buddies from VN days, can't miss that.

Brian

Brian;
You are also getting forgetful. In your army days if you went to sick call, the doc would give you two "APCs" and tell you to come back in a few days. Civilian docs call them aspirin, APC-All Purpose Cold tablet.
Ransom is going to have a fit that you turned down some good old hillbilly sipping whiskey for the likes of Chivas or Crown Royal!!!!
If you got the bug my wife had, you should be OK for that reunion trip. You will not have your normal get up and go, but will be able to get drunk with your buddies. Should reconsider that JD, it has amazing healing powers.

RELH

Brian, quit crying and get a case of beer and a Me-N-Ed's pizza!! Cures all. hehe. Talk to you when I get back from fishin/drinkin' in CO. Leaving out tomorrow. Yeah, baby!!! pc

Brian, hope your feelin' allright when it comes to goin' to the Star this year. And don't even think of givin' me the bug!
Anyways, a speedy recovery to you. fatrooster.

I was like that last Monday....figured that it was to much Patron Sunday and that I was licking the wrong hole!!
get better!
rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom