Miss Moosie ?

Same ol' same ol'????? Except that hunttalk was sold, right?! ;-) Tell us about that! Thoughts? Still gonna be a big contributor there (if you ever were.... :7 )????

S.

:)

PS: Also, no "same ol' same ol'" when you have a bun in the oven...... Except if it's like your 15th kid, then maybe it's same ol' same ol'...... :7 :7

PSS: "Miss Moosie"???? I thought you were going to tell us about a sex change or something....

YAh, Hunttalk was sold. I couldn't pass up the $400,000 that was offered to me. figured it would cover a couple months of McDonalds burgers and hunting trips or at least my Jail bond costs.

Speaking of Hunting Trips, just got back from Texas. That place Sucks as much this year as every other time I've been there. One day maybe it will be different ;)

As far as contributing, It's still the best site with the best people. I do come over here to see the Riff Raff every so often, because I do like to slow down to watch a good car wreck !!!

As far as Kids, we're 1 month away from our first girl. I'm excited. I have the Pink camo bought already.

One thing I forgot to mention was I put in for NM deer and Drew it. This drawing thing is Easy. I think I'm close to 100% draw odds, someone in the hunting world seems to favor me. I would have mentioned it but drawing tags are same ol' same ol'. I know how several over here love me for that :)

Just becasue I swing both ways doesn't mean I'm getting a Sex change. I still like standing up to pee..........

-Moosie

Don't hate da playa Hate da Game !!

I'll bet i know Moosies training routine........
He goes to Kodiak Island, drags a raw fresh moose hind quarter tied to a rope around his waist and runs through the tundra as fast as he can.
rofl!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

400K......ROFLMAO.....I'LL BET THE BUYER JUST TOOK OVER THE PAYMENTS.....ON THAT MICRO SITE. IN ALL FAIRNESS ....I HEAR THE SITE IS DOING MUCH BETTER WITH THE NEW OWNER AT THE HELM.....GOOD LUCK OSCAR...........YD.

YUkon, still learning to type ? Good for you fella, gold star on your forehead !!!!

Skull, it was a close race. Did you click on the link ? :)

-Moosie

>I'll bet i know Moosies training
>routine........
>He goes to Kodiak Island, drags
>a raw fresh moose hind
>quarter tied to a rope
>around his waist and runs
>through the tundra as fast
>as he can.
>rofl!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
48288e6577d023b6.jpg

NOPE...he strips down naked and runs backwards through a corn field...:)
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-09 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]>you seriously a "fudge packer"?
>
>muleyman

No, he's just a Mormon......:)

Good to hear from you Moosie....I miss your humor here at the campfire..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

YAh.. I'm a Fudge packer... I also got 400k for my site. I also have a Bridge to sell ya :)

Hey Bucksnort, I miss some of you guys too. I jsut don't want to single the couple of guys I actually like. Others guys I don't would get mad. You know how serious some are here.

Love the Disclaimer, I'm guesing some people still cry and Whine ?!??!!?! WAAAAAHHHhhhh Someone on the net called me a poo poo head. :)

Since I haven't bombarded you guys with pictures or Video lately, here's a Video of me and the Boy shooting a 50 cal on our trip down to Texas a couple weeks ago.

-Moosie

I've been thinking about changing my name and really like the name "Moosie". I'll buy it for $75,000 if you think you can part with it. I only have cash to offer and they are all large bills. Let me know or make a counter offer. Money is tight these days so don't go crazy.

Don't mess with me.. you know the name Moosie is worth more then 75g's. Why are you wasteing my time ?!?!

UHHHHHgggggHHH

I'm surprised you didn't comment on the turtle race picture :)

-Moosie

HEY OSCAR.....YOUR MOM"S CALLING YOU......O S C A R !! YEP .....ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO HOME......SEE YA BUDDY....YD.

Uhhh, maybe when he sold that site he sold the right to post pictures too because all I get is a blank page. Unless that's the look on Moosie's face.

Yukon... OK then, Righty O' CHAP !!! Good one. Carry on........

Anyway, Does that link up top not work ? They got a New Gallery on the site and it'd not working 100%. I'll load it up this weekend.

-Moosie

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-09 AT 07:45PM (MST)[p]Miss Moosie? Darn! I was hoping "Miss Moosie" meant like "Miss September" or "Miss January":)

Moosie, never mock a turtle! They'll turn on you in a heart beat!:)

Eel

What up Oscar? I was wondering why I keep getting those emails from hunt talk.....something about whips, masks, and gag balls?
Anyway, good to see you leave special ed and poke your head into the "regular" class once in a while.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom