MISS MINNESOTA!

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
Well now I did it! Minnesota found out about Montana and had a cat fight on FB! I think it is time to head for the hills to go hunting for a week or two with no phone! Boy if my wife would had just wanted to work it out I would not have these dang problems! Just call me a moron and kick me in the nutz! Wait a minute! Did not get them back them back from the wifes lawyer yet! Chit!

Bigfish

JUDAS bigfish!

Have You contacted Miss MISSISSIPPI yet?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

or any other states that start with the letter M
LOL
"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I want a girlfriend with lots of good muley hunting property. I want a girlfriend with giant ##### and a small a$$. I want a girlfriend who will put up with my drinking. And I want a girlfriend who has rich parents. More importantly I don't want any of them to ever know I have a facebook page or meet one another!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-13 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]>I want a girlfriend with lots
>of good muley hunting property.
>I want a girlfriend with
>giant ##### and a small
>a$$. I want a girlfriend
>who will put up with
>my drinking. And I want
>a girlfriend who has rich
>parents. More importantly I don't
>want any of them to
>ever know I have a
>facebook page or meet one
>another!!
>
>~Z~
Ok Z! I had the rich wife with rich azzhole parents! Loved the wife but parents sucked big time! Now got a girlfriend with small azz and big totts that don't care if I drink and is pretty hot! And wants to get dirty with me! I say winner!! Lol

Bigfish

put a screen shot of the drama on your FB page too along with minnesota's pic. Bet it is some funny stuff ready about a cat-fight that takes place with 3 states between them :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>put a screen shot of the
>drama on your FB page
>too along with minnesota's pic.
>Bet it is some funny
>stuff ready about a cat-fight
>that takes place with 3
>states between them :)
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>
>
>
>Let me guess, you drive a
>1 ton with oak trees
>for smoke stacks, 12" lift
>kit and 40" tires to
>pull a single place lawn
>mower trailer?

Are you kidding? Chit I am trying to get rid of one them and maybe too at this point! I will post Kali girl if you want! I kick both off my FB now just to have some peace!

Bigfish

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom