minox rifle scopes

C

chessidawg

does anyone use these scopes and do you like them thinking of getting one whats your opion on make of scope?

I dont, my brother does. Think he has the ZA5. Hes impressed with it is all I can tell you. Hes use to using Leupolds prior to this so hes use to good glass.

thanks i have a swar. and a zeiss on two of my rifles getting a new rifle so thought i might try a minox made in germany like the other two and use the same glass thanks for the info

I just ordered ZA5 2-10X40 XR-BDC. I did some shoting with my brothers rifle that is scoped with it recently and liked it.

Any other info? Was looking into Minox riflescopes as well. Have always used Leupold 3-9 x 40 but that Minox ZA-5 3-15 x 42 has caught my eye....A little more magnification would be a little better for me. Plus the price isn't all too bad from Cameraland.

Would like to know how good/reliable they are, tracking, how good they hold zero (bumps, recoil)???

I to have just picked up a 2X10 X 40 w/ BDC from camera land. To date I have only shot at the range to sight in. The BDC Redial is not "too busy" and I think it will help me on longer shots.
Previously, my .280 Rem was equiped with a 2 X 7 X 36mm Kahales. The glass and brightness on the Kahales is a hard act to follow. The Minox is going to be just fine as I needed the extra power and BDC for some long range work. For the money, I feel this ($299) unit is a great value. Depending on how high end your former glass was you should not be disapointed.

Now I need to find a quality weapon to mount the 2X7 on. Maybe my Marlin .308 express?

Good Luck Griz

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom