Minox DCM 5.0 or tines up scope cam?

hubba_3

I have a swarovski ATM 80mm spotting scope, and I'm looking to get something for digiscoping...

I'm looking at two different set ups. Do any of you have the Minox DCM 5.0? If so how do you like it? Would you recommend it? Is the quality good? and post some pictures please...

And the other set up I'm looking at is the tines up Scope Cam adapter... Do any of you have it? If so do you like it or not like it? Would you recommend it? post some pictures of it too if you have some...

Any info would be great.

Thanks!!

))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

I would go with the tines up scope cam I love mine two weeks ago I filmed elk at 2-3 miles away through my spotter. I have the same scope as you but in the straight body if youd like to see some of the animals ive filmed pm me and ill email ya some footage to help ya make up your mind. Tines up also makes a point and shoot kit for taking pics it runs about 350 but comes with a really nice cannon digital cam and you can video with that digital cam. Sweet setup by the tines up boys couldnt be happier with mine.That bull is at about 800yds.If ya need any help on the scope cam call reggie at tines up and give him the specs on the camera and he'll help ya out. He helped me out with mine and showed me how to use it. Thats the route I would go you wont regret it.

1195pic_0049.jpg

This is the photo that will appear in your post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom