Minnie Maud Ridge

N

Night_Trail

Hi All-

I was fortunate enough to draw the Minnie Maud Ridge CWMU tag for deer. If anyone can provide a little information on success or their experience it would be greatly appreciated.

It will depend on when the operator will let you hunt. I hunted it for elk lastbyear cause the wife had a tag. We were there on weekends for a month. I saw a buck a hunter in camp shot that was 170-175. A guide for the outfitter there shot a 30" 4x5 high 180's. We saw another throughout the month we were there pushing 170". It snowed in september with 1 big storm dumping 2 feet. Pushed all the animals into the trees and they held up there. Didnt see alot of deer though. Its a good tag to have but wont be easy...

Great information. I appreciate it. I look forward to a challenging hunt, if it was easy I'd give hunting up altogether. Seeing new country and the animals that live there is what I live for. Thanks again!

No problem man. Talk to Lonnie (operator) and see if he will let you shoot a bear while your there. Otc tag and theres quite a few bears...

Hunted that ranch alot in the mid and late 90's. I loved that country and the habitat held a good number of deer. we always had good success in Bear Canyon and the ground on the east side that borders the polygamous ground. We use to push the hell out of those quaker patches and occasionaly a good muley would bust loose. Best of luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom