Miley Cyrus

feddoc

Long Time Member
How many of you have kids who like her?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...o-much-weed-at-1th-birthday-party/?test=faces

Miley Cyrus Jokes About Smoking 'Too Much Weed' at 19th Birthday Party

"
You know you're a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake,? said the ?Hannah Montana? star during her the bash last week at Hollywood?s Roosevelt Hotel.

?You know you smoke way too much f--king weed!? she exclaims on footage from the birthday bash obtained and first aired yesterday by the iPad newspaper The Daily."

Miley%20Cyrus%20sexy%20performance%20640.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

The apple don't fall too far from the tree. Billy Ray has been a burn out for quite some time now.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Brilliant marketing move on her camps part. She wants to get away from the young teeny-bopper image and move into the older, more hip scene. You know how many kids smoke weed now a days? It's run of the mill. Cops don't even write tickets to kids if they find less than an ounce on them. My buddies simply dump it out and smash it into the concrete/asphalt as the suspect watches. Whether she smokes it or not, that was a marketing move IMO.

And by the way.....I'd hit the sh!t outta that!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Hey Wisz?
Looks as if she's grasping herself,you like that?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Billy Ray and that Mullet was the bomb! I hope the mullet makes a comeback! LMAO

My oldest daughter, who is 8 now, used to love hanna montana. She had lunch boxes and back packs and sox and all kinds of other stuff that had her name on it. Luckilly that phase has gone and she forgot about her before she pulled all this crap. I know that she had to grow up and grow out of the kiddie show stuff, but that didnt mean that she had to get all slutted up to accomplish that. Too young.....

Remeber fat, little Raven from That's So Raven? Not so fat and little anymore. Wow!!

4170raven_symone.jpg

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Yeah when Billy used to dress her up like a S*&t when she 14 and parade her around what do you expect.. Just my opinion!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom