Michelle Obama's thesis

RELH

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-08 AT 00:05AM (MST)[p]I received a disturbing email from my cousin concerning the possible inner feelings and thinking of Obama's wife, Michelle Obama. She attended Princeton and in 1985 wrote her thesis under her maiden name of Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.
The title of her thesis was "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community".
In the thesis she apparently made the following statements.

"America was a nation founded on "crime and Hatred"

"Whites in America were "ineradicably racist".

"There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost".

She used the terms "Separationist" and "Integrationist" when describing the views of black people. She clearly identifies herself as having a "separationist" view of race.

I find these views very disturbing, as they appear to be the views of a person who wants a seperate black and white societies in america, not integrated, and she elevates the black race over the white race. When a white person does that, he is called a "racist".
This may give insight into her statement about only now can she be proud of her country after her husband became a leading candidate for the Democrat party in the race for president.

I attempted to confirm this information with "urban legends" web site. They advised that her thesis has been sealed until the day after the general election. I have to wonder if Obama's election team had the thesis sealed and what are they attempting to hide that would require them to keep the entire thesis out of the public's eye.

Update; I did some further checking on the Urban legends web site and found the information that her thesis was restricted, but Princeton lifted that restriction after Obama's people made a copy available due to the interest being generated. I would like to find out of those qoutes attributed to her are true. Does anyone know?

RELH

RELH, she probably wrote this on the heels of getting "thrown under the bus" by a brother for a white chick...LOL!

No doubt she is racist. A defensive emotion to be sure. Just wait till she has to hang around those filthy white elitists that grease the wheels of this country.

JimNV;

Michelle Obama made mention of that also. she stated, "A white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society, never becoming a full participant".
If these statements are fact, this woman has a big chip on her shoulder and does not like white society in general.
She will have a big influence on her husband and I wonder how much she will push that influence to bring back more and stronger "affirmative action" to further her own race over all others on a unfair basis of skin color selection for college and federal funded jobs.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom