MEXICO COUES HUNT (VIDEO)

A

ADDICT

Back from an awesome trip to Sonora with Rio Sonora Outfitters! I had an unforgettable week and saw some slugs!

Here's the video of my hunt and an awesome kill shot!

http://www.zacgriffith.com/coues-deer/film-zac-griffiths-sonora-mexico-coues-hunt-ciento-doce/

vip.jpg

"You skin grizz?"

Thanks fellas! Its nice when they hold still for the camera!

"You skin grizz?"

Zac-

Awesome video. I love watching your hunts.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

You have a great eye for your video work and I love watching. The kill video on this one is dramatic and very cool. It's pretty uncommon to sneak in that close on a coues. Dang nice buck as well.
From one old guy's perspective the rap music is a little much for me, but who am I to cramp your fine style!
Great job.

Awesome video. one of the best I've seen. I have hunted couse in Southern Arizona a few times and this video really has the feel of those hunts, makes me want to do it more,

Thanks again guys! Littelbighorn, I appreciate that though you may not like the music, you're not turning off the film! I get guys who must not realize that the mute button exists!

Im a rap fan? :)

"You skin grizz?"

nice video man!

just a little tip, if you mark "lock to stretch" you'll get rid of that robot sound on the slow-mo audio.

Thanks Bobby. I didn't know that. There's so much FCP X does that I don't know about!

I kind of like the slow sounds.

"You skin grizz?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom