meteor Shower tonight if you want

Fireball get out there the skies suck but if you watch the dark skys Seen 3 so far came in to warm up and reload my toddie! I think one hit pineview lol

Rutnbuck

Thanks rut for the heads up ...was out there about 35 mins and got to see several, then the clouds rolled in, but a good showing out by Antelope Island.

If I had time to get there I would love to see it near the berry (strawberry), beautiful up there, and not very cold.

Glad you made it out Red. It was kind of like you and I out there gazing at the stars all alone eh? Hope 1911 don't get pissed! I stayed out a couple hrs. seen a couple spectacular and 13 Major and about the same minor! Scratch that off my bucket list. Might carry over tonight also. Rutnbuck

> Glad you made
>it out Red. It was
>kind of like you and
>I out there gazing at
>the stars all alone eh?
>Hope 1911 don't get pissed!
>I stayed out a couple
>hrs. seen a couple spectacular
>and 13 Major and about
>the same minor! Scratch
>that off my bucket list.
> Might carry over
>tonight also. Rutnbuck
>

Aww we shared a moment Rut, was it as good for you as it was for me;-) *humming somewhere out there, lol :)

If it is anything like last night I'm game again.

I thought I better get in on the action. I set my alarm for 2 am. When I woke up I could hear rain pouring down the gutters. So I made a pot of coffee, put my rain gear on, took a lawn chair, and went outside. I sat out there for 45 minutes and never saw a single one. Do you know how difficult it is to look straight up for 45 minutes in the rain? It kinda felt like I was duck hunting in the dark.

I finally did see a star though. But I think it was because my wife came out and hit me over the head with her umbrella. wtf?

Thanks for the tip rutnbuck.

Eel

Aww we shared a moment Rut, was it as good for you as it was for me *humming somewhere out there, lol

OH so good no wonder Eel wants to tap in on our moment! He just needs to get up on the right night! It was a bit nipply eh Red? Do it again!! LOL

Rutnbuck

>I thought I better get in
>on the action. I set
>my alarm for 2 am.
>When I woke up I
>could hear rain pouring down
>the gutters. So I made
>a pot of coffee, put
>my rain gear on, took
>a lawn chair, and went
>outside. I sat out there
>for 45 minutes and never
>saw a single one. Do
>you know how difficult it
>is to look straight up
>for 45 minutes in the
>rain? It kinda felt like
>I was duck hunting in
>the dark.
>
>I finally did see a star
>though. But I think it
>was because my wife came
>out and hit me over
>the head with her umbrella.
>wtf?
>
>Thanks for the tip rutnbuck.
>
>Eel

LMAO Eeel your hilarious, I guess it would be like duck hunting in the dark, and im sorry the stars you got see came from be whacked on the noggin, ( tell Ms Eel I am proud of her) Let me know and next time we can share a moment.:)

> Aww we shared a moment
>Rut, was it as good
>for you as it was
>for me *humming somewhere out
>there, lol
>
> OH so good no
>wonder Eel wants to tap
>in on our moment! He
>just needs to get up
>on the right night!
> It was a bit
>nipply eh Red? Do it
>again!! LOL
>
>Rutnbuck

Sounds like if he tries to get up, he could get wahcked on the head again, Yes it was nipply, on your end, but next time wear padding over them it helps. :)

Thanks for the tip on the shower !!!

>No Way Red. No "special moments"
>with anyone who has a
>taser gun. Umbrella's are tough
>enough:)
>
>Eel

Eeel I wouldn't use it on you *unless you get handsy* plus my anger is directed at Boot, Jb and a few others I assure you, you are not on my list.

Hope your head is OK, be glad it wasnt a frying pan like 1911 gets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom