Met RELH this morning.

Crap...I forgot to write these dates down on calendar so no way I can make it again RELH. Maybe this fall, I will just take a few days and drive up there and need to go to Grass Valley too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Is He really a Hatfield?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Feddoc...interesting read on the .45...only pistol I pack..Uncle Sam was a good teacher..

It was my pleasure to meet Feddoc and his son. Great people. Yea! a well tuned 1911 is a very accurate pistol capable of kill zone hits out to 150 yard or more in the hands of a good marksman. On one of my 1911s, I had a gold bar on the front sight that set below the top edge and that bar was dead on at 100 yards using +P 185 gr. HP ammo. Killed many one gallon milk jugs at 100 yards using that gun. A few jack rabbits also.

As for the other question about being a real Hatfield. Would you consider the great-grandson of Devil Anse Hatfield a real Hatfield? I also keep a gallon of kerosene in the shop for special occasions.

Feddoc, tell your boy I said Hi. That boy is one well mannered young man and will be a good hunting partner for you in the years to come.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom