Met Kilowatt

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Kilowatt stopped in to say hello on his way hunting yesterday. It was neat to meet one of the more respectable MM members, I gave him the budweiser that I bought last year for Paul Crawford when he was supposed to stop by:)

Good luck hunting Brian.

.....one of the more respectable MM members,.....

I think there are about 6 total, so good deal BeanMan.:)

Eel

Fred, did he check the born on date? lol Next time I hunt that unit, probably next year, I promise to stop by. Brian definitely is a very respectable guy!! PC

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-13 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]Beanman; you should be ashamed of yourself. You serve a "respectable man" a beer you bought last year and probably was past it's expiration date and was stale. Also you served him "buttwipe" beer. Kilo prefers Sam Adams Boston Larger. He also likes Octoberfest for a change in flavors.

No wonder PC failed to showup to drink buttwipe with you.

RELH

HEY EEL.......I CANT COME UP WITH THE OTHER 4 RESPECTABLE MEMBERS.........WHO ARE THEY ?????? LOL....LOL...........GO BOSOX !!!!!!!!!!.............YD.

I saw Brian at breakfast this past Tuesday just before he left town for Colorado. Brian is one of the best guys I know and was there for me when my dad passed away.

2311idiot.jpg

>I better be one of the
>6, you sonsabitches!
>
>Too many tags= unhappy wife

OK Wisz, we'll make it 7. Lighten up a little.

Eel

LOVE THEM BOSOX !!!!!

WELL......I LAUNCHED ONE SHARP STICK DURING THE HUNT.(LOTS OF BULLS). AT 40 YARDS IT CAUGHT THE 6X6 BULL JUST BEHIND THE HEART & GOT BOTH LUNGS...... HE PILED UP AT 60 YARDS. IT WAS THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD ON A HUNT FOR ANY ANIMAL. THE BOW IS A TOTAL RUSH, I WAS SHOOTING THE ULMER EDGE MECH BROADHEAD......CUT A VERY LARGE GASH. I DONT REALLY WANT TO SHOOT A GUN MUCH AFTER THE BOW HUNT....ITS ADDICTING !!!!!! HOPE TO PULL SOME GOOD ARCHERY ELK TAGS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.......TAKE ER EASY................YD.

Wisz, don't listen to overton.

Yeah, we better get it in writing, otherwise who would believe it?:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom