Merry Christmas

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Merry Christmas to any and all MM. I decided no tunes or pictures. Just a wish for health and happiness, safety and MONEY ...j/k Well it doesn't hurt to have assets though.
A new year awaits and my message is to love more, exercise as you are capable, don't poach or cheat .
I have met some really stand up guys that I would trust here. Too many to name. Make the Mrs happy and the whole dang house is happy !
Maybe it will bring successful draws or unsuccessful Idaho is really in the dumps from Wolf kill. Big Gov't stuck it to us on that one.
Feliz Navidad. ????

Thanks DeerMADNESS. Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all the MM'ers on here. Looking forward to a little time off from work to work on the house.

Maybe i'll get some time to go look for some winter range deer. Hope all the negative reports on the numbers of Colorado deer prove false.

Have a great holiday season, all!

BOTH of you above MEN said very kind words we all need to hear. If I had a wish for Santa, it would be for some unknown man to send me a PM offering my Wife a Cow Elk Hunt. I would like to be along as far as the Gifter allowed. I may not be fully understood by everyone on MM'ys but many are life long friends. Never be afraid of Strangers like me. I never bite. I have loads of Hope and Prayers to Hunt with my Wife of 41+ Years.

Jagerdad :)

Merry Christmas Jager and Mrs Jager. If we can find a good Elk hunt I will join and we will use my ATVs to retrieve if needed.

Merry Christmas DM, and all of MM. I wish you peace and love, and throw some humor in for good health.

>Merry Christmas Bess !

Merry Christmas to all You Guys as Well!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom