Merry Christmas

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Merry Christmas to all of you. I probably haven't met you but I see your posts and the real feelings of your hearts. The sarcasm, the advice, the sharing of your stories of hunting, adventures and even cooking Blank and ODW and others.
The people who have bought something I needed or wanted to sell, and those who sold something to me I was looking for. It does mean something to me as we connect across the internet in this forum where we share the traditions and love of the outdoors. Learning from each other things for our hunting experiences and the knowledge we can share with our posterity.
I haven't seen Robert on here much but the Hatfield knife is a treasure of mine now so thanks Dude.
Founder I have given you crap but I'm sure we all have days we say more than we should but I appreciate your work to bring this all together.
I didn't notch a single tag this year or draw a tag but I tried. Fishing was slow and didn't catch much of anything but I enjoyed every second. Seeing a mother bear with her 3 cubs was my favorite outdoor moment and Mrs DM was with me. One exciting thing is she promised me to go on a wilderness backpack trip next summer. Im stoked to share one of my favorite spots with her although I will have to load my pack heavy.
Merry Christmas to all of you !
51950-e149373c74189390aa898b5064a3955c.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you. I probably haven't met you but I see your posts and the real feelings of your hearts. The sarcasm, the advice, the sharing of your stories of hunting, adventures and even cooking Blank and ODW and others.
The people who have bought something I needed or wanted to sell, and those who sold something to me I was looking for. It does mean something to me as we connect across the internet in this forum where we share the traditions and love of the outdoors. Learning from each other things for our hunting experiences and the knowledge we can share with our posterity.
I haven't seen Robert on here much but the Hatfield knife is a treasure of mine now so thanks Dude.
Founder I have given you crap but I'm sure we all have days we say more than we should but I appreciate your work to bring this all together.
I didn't notch a single tag this year or draw a tag but I tried. Fishing was slow and didn't catch much of anything but I enjoyed every second. Seeing a mother bear with her 3 cubs was my favorite outdoor moment and Mrs DM was with me. One exciting thing is she promised me to go on a wilderness backpack trip next summer. Im stoked to share one of my favorite spots with her although I will have to load my pack heavy.
Merry Christmas to all of you !
View attachment 63235
You’re a good one DM. Hope the coming year is all you hope it to be. Merry Christmas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom