Mens Privilege

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Screenshot_20230214_221713_TikTok.jpg

i don’t get why white men are so sensitive and feel soooo threatened by race equality and womens empowerment

Women's empowerment or women in power? That's the only thing that women and limp-wristed men get in a huff over; whether or not enough women are in power.

Nevermind we don't have enough women roughnecks or masons (brick layers for some of you).

I was watching a college softball game last and one of the woman commentators was talking about another teams coach. The statement was that "she loves the way that coach empowers her female players". To me, every woman should feel empowered on their own self confidence. 2 of my daughters played D1 softball for UCLA...one was an All American last year. Never once did I ever hear either of them say that they felt "empowered" by any of their coaches.....since they were 6...never. Shouldn't these woman have the confidence in themselves already? That goes for ANY woman. If you feel inferior, that is due to a lack of self confidence.

@Rie bread.....I get upset about woman equality because I feel it's brought up a lot and the media makes it an issue. I feel it's not as big of an issue as it seems. Watch a little Jordan Peterson and you'll see the mans perspective. Men can make the same arguement as woman do on some respects.

And....if woman wanna complain about things....they've been granted the greatest gift God could have given them....the ability to bear a child. They should be happy with that and move on.

Says the keyboard warrior LOL, couldn’t figure out the google thing huh? haven’t been on here in weeks because I am hunting. Take your own advice.
funny i make mention of sensitive/ insecure white males and you pop into the thread. weird.

Man, we really need a Diversity and Inclusion council on MM. Even a whole separate forum section for victims to come forward to air their grievances- a safe place where the discussion temp keeps snowflakes from melting.

Yep- that's the ticket!:rolleyes:

married man live longer more fulfilled lives, are healthier more successful,

but more willing to die
I've known many men who could no longer be productive because of age or physical ailment, decide to no longer be a burden to anyone and just let go. They don't want to live until 100 for 100 sake and use up all the resources they worked so hard for.

I've known many men who could no longer be productive because of age or physical ailment, decide to no longer be a burden to anyone and just let go. They don't want to live until 100 for 100 sake and use up all the resources they worked so hard for.
I certainly can’t speak for anyone else. I am too selfish, I think, but even as I have started into a relatively diminished phase of life, I’m too selfish to want out……… yet. I can’t predict the future but for me, regardless of the negative things I see, I still see much good, much beauty and grace in the natural world, as well as the in human race and it’s endless quest to find what’s over the next hill and around the next corner. I’m am constantly anticipating what tomorrow will bring and what marvel tomorrow will reveal.

I guess I’ll like to go out with my boots on and still wanting more.

my grandpa gave me his shot gun, his rifle but he is holding onto his colt. just in case grandma goes before him.

I certainly can’t speak for anyone else. I am too selfish, I think, but even as I have started into a relatively diminished phase of life, I’m too selfish to want out……… yet. I can’t predict the future but for me, regardless of the negative things I see, I still see much good, much beauty and grace in the natural world, as well as the in human race and it’s endless quest to find what’s over the next hill and around the next corner. I’m am constantly anticipating what tomorrow will bring and what marvel tomorrow will reveal.

I guess I’ll like to go out with my boots on and still wanting more.
I've known selfish guys like you too. :ROFLMAO:

I've seen the death certificate of men who decide to let go. The cause of death reads, "Failure to sustain life". It's the ultimate sacrifice to those he loves.

I would say this is not completely accurate. It is emotionally impossible to treat everybody equally.
What? You cannot believe that you have finally met the first person in all of history with zero bias? I'm shocked!

Everyone has bias. It's impossible not to have them. And like it or not, everyone treats people differently based on those biases.

i don’t get why white men are so sensitive and feel soooo threatened by race equality and womens empowerment
Rie,
I think the reactions you’re seeing here is because of your statement. The title was mens privilege and you turned it into a race issue. It happens a lot where people make a statement about groups of people and the argument otherwise will end up being bigoted or insensitive.

A person would lose count at how many times a man's "privilege" was lost or given to a woman just because she was a woman and then clearly demonstrated she wasn't up to the task.

oh i know it’s just an interesting OP in the first place.
Rie,
I think the reactions you’re seeing here is because of your statement. The title was mens privilege and you turned it into a race issue. It happens a lot where people make a statement about groups of people and the argument otherwise will end up being bigoted or insensitive.
edit: really i said what i said because of the mockery of the OP of the gender bias that has/is persisting in society. it’s fine if people don’t think that mens privilege is a thing and i’m not trying to convince anyone of anything, but i’m not not going to say something. i do think that society has come a long way.

i apologize if this joke was taken out of context and i can see the joke in the post

nameste

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom