Members on MM

kilowatt

13300 Active Members - Check who's online
Mar-06-08 05:22 PM MST - Logged on as kilowatt

I would bet that there are more than 10% of the above members who come on board here now. A lot of the originals no long come here and most likely couldn't log in unless they remembered their password. Too bad that a lot of the old names couldn't be closed out and let someone else use them.

One time I spent awhile looking over the long list from A-Z and also Numerical list too. Soom good names were thought up back when the site first became new.

BUT, I would say this too, they are a lot of duplicate and tripled alias of a SINGLE person to make this count go up to where it is now.

Brian

YA!!!

THERE WASN'T A FRICKEN bobcatbess NOWHERE!!!

THEN THERE WERE 100'S OF WANNA-BE'S!!!

WHEN FOUNDER SHUT THE PUBIC FORUM DOWN ALOT OF bobcats DISTAPEARED!!!

DAMN MY SPELLING SUCKS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THATS A QUESTION FOR JACKMASTER!!!

WORD HAS IT TO COMPLETE HIS SEX CHANGE HE MUST FIRST DO A NAME CHANGE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Thought about using a alias but it ain't worth the effort. I get called enough names as it is.

Seriously, maybe founder could run a inactive user program & clean the site up. Course it is his site so that's just a suggestion.

RUS

HEY RUS!!!

MAYBE YOU COULD BE:::

RUSTHEWARDENHATER???

ISHOTTHEWARDEN???

IRUNTHEWARDENOFF???

THEBADAZZOFS.UTAH???

IPOACHEDANEGG???

THEWARDENHATESME???

I COULD KEEP GOING BUT I WON'T!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I used to use the handle Pinyon but lost the password . That was a looong time ago. Gave up on the site for a long time but alas Im back . I remember alot of the ol timers like Udderdelite bess member him? Pdub hunterman 67 polar bear , striker . Blue elk. catman oh the memories!

SM,

PDub and Polarbear are still alive
and kicking. I would imagine several more
are....

Hybernation. That's what it is.

lrv

Southmountain,

You mentioned Blue Elk, for those that do not remember him or knew of him, a great guy who was a Moderator on the Muzzleloading forum.

He passed away from a tumor I think it was on his brain, a great man and surely missed by a lot of people including his family and friends.

Brian

HELL YA I REMEMBER UDDERDELITE!!!

ME & HIM USE TO GO THE ROUNDS!!!

I CALLED HIM UDDERDESPITE!!!

I AIN'T HEARD FROM HIM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS!!!

MUST BE MILKING SO MANY COWS HE CAN TALK TO US???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 03:23AM (MST)[p]theres only like 350 real MM'r...
all the others are BESSY alter egos ....ya he still trying to finds one that everyone likes but he can't help being foreskin! HE WORE OUT 15 PUT'ER..has more virus's than a "dime store whore"!
just look at all his IP's numbers!
MIND BOGGLEING!
Heck even if we all stopped coming on MM and he was the only one here that total number would climb like a goat!
next he will have learn Chinese because there like 10 billion of them who will find him funny ..after that there North Korea..the world is his clam!

RACKMASTER

EASY JACKMASTER!!!

YOU'RE JUST PIZZED BECAUSE I HAVE A COUPLE HUNDRED PUTERS!!!

OR IS IT BECAUSE I TOLD THE WORLD WHY YOU WERE CHANGING YOUR NAME???

THE VIRUSES I DEAL WITH AIN'T NOTHING COMPARED TO THE VIRUSES YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH!!!

DID YOU TELL EVERYBODY HERE AT MM YOU CHICKENED OUT WITH THAT LAST CHICK???

FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH A CHICK MORE SICK & TWISTED THAN JACKMASTER HIMSELF!!!

UN-FRICKEN-BELIEVABLE!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I somtimes wonder where they are.

Muleymagician, Coachhunt, BenHuntin, Oneshotonekill. Lots of them.

Beanman

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 11:23AM (MST)[p]A little more than 2500 of the 13000 register usernames have logged in in the past 3 months. Not sure what it would be over the past year, two years, etc.

I have thought of deleting usernames that have not been used in a while, but I have an issue with log files that are huge that the system has to search through to find the last access date. It's a pain and I haven't done it. On top of that, I really couldn't see why it would matter to you or me, so it hasn't been a priority.

This seems to be a topic that pops up from time to time. If it's REALLY important to you guys what the number up there is, I can remove it altogether or make time and delete old, unused usernames. ?????

PS - ColoradoOak - I'm not a crook trying to trick potential advertisers in any way. I'm offended that you think that. I'm honest with any advertiser about the traffic this website gets, the registered number of forums users, and the number of forum users who have logged in in the past X number of days.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-08 AT 01:44PM (MST)[p]Hey Brian,

I am still around and have been shortly after you started this site. I am not smart enough or have enough dead time to have more then one. By the way, I want you all to know that Brian is a man of integrity and if you are questioning his honesty you are barking up the wrong tree. Keep up the good work Brian.

God Bless and see you in the Outdoors,

Jon Ball
JS Outfitters
Gimme A Go Fishing Adventures
www.JonsOutdoors.com
503-668-5697

Easy founder,
don't make me call your parole officer !

I think his remark was flippant, as is mine :)

HEY Beefy!!!

WHERE YOU GOIN SO EARLY???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom