Melo...

never_catch

Long Time Member
Warning: Basketball thread...if you don't care back out now!!

Carmelo Anthony is hands down the best scorer in the NBA right now...yes I just said that. Kobe's clearly the best all around player but Melo can score the ball better then anyone in the league. Is he the worst superstar in NBA history though?? Since he left Denver, the Nuggets have won way more games then they averaged while he was there. He joins the Knicks along with Amare Stoudemire and Chancey Billups and they sucked last year. He gets injured and Lin steals the show with Lin-Sanity...Knicks all the sudden are winning games they shouldn't be...Melo comes back from injury tonight and the Knicks lose to the Nets (10-24).

Is Melo the worst superstar in NBA history?? Dude can't win...

~Z~

Nobody cares about pro basketball Z. Bunch of grossly overpaid whiners that can't manage their checkbooks or their genitals. Just saying. I'm just jealous.

+2 Smitty

I've been an NBA hater for years and what offends me more is that in THIS wonderfully shortened season- they think they deserve an all-star break!

Really?

"You've been working soooooooo long, that ya need a break?"

Who CARES? "Street ball" sucks! "Thugs on a court" sucks and I couldn't care less!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I love the fact that he is sucking azz!!!

He is just another in a long line of self centered, self entitled, spoiled, look at how great I am NBA pricks!!

The Knicks lost last night because of D Will's personal vendetta against Lin, not cuz of Melo, although he does blow....

2a0fcsk.gif

Melo, the best scorer in the league. We must be watching different leagues. I would gladly take Durrant or Kobe or Lebron any day of the week over Melo. I will say that Melo has taken Iverson's place as the biggest black hole in the league. Never saw a shot he didn't like.

I don't like Carmello so I won't say anything about him. HOWEVER, what is up with Ron Artest/MWP? Put Luke Walton in for God's sakes!!
How about Kobe's reinactment of Dirk's fade away? Love it!! Kobe just extended his scoring threat by a few more years bringing that shot into his arsenal.

Dwight Howard? .....booooooorrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!!

Lin? Ask me in a month....if he's still averaging 20 Points and 8 assists, then he's on his way to becoming a staple in the league. It's just too early...I think Melo's jealous.

Durant and Westbrook? Hot damn.....best scoring duo since Vandeweigh and English? Negro say what???

I was not going to watch the NBA this year but I am glad I have. I still think they're getting paid too much but if you can't beat em, join em.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

ABSOLUTELY YES
There are 2 kind of superstars in professional sports

The first one is a guy who has unbelievable talent but still feels he has to work harder then the guy he is playing against from start to finish just to get the win
A.K.A Koby Bryant types

The second kind is a guy that has the same kind of unbelievable talent but thinks he can turn it on and off when it feels right to him not ever thinking of his teammates or fans
A.K.A Melo types

I think it's hilarious how many haters that don't care for basketball care enough to let us all know they don't care.

I am pretty sure we have seen all your (all the haters) posts before and more than once. In fact it seems every bball thread, as if we forgot from the last bball thread how much you hate bball. We know you don't like bball. That's great, your awesome, no, scratch that, you're a bad ass. Feel better?

Now just remember that you don't have to read a thread about something you dislike. Basketball or whatever. Wow, what an idea! And we definitely don't want to hear your lame thoughts about it.

Thanks for the great thread Z!

Wisz, Luke Walton is the most overpaid girl in the NBA!! I HATE HATE HATE him with a passion!! Please don't ever say his name again or I'll never post a hot chick pic on this site again!!

Alp, gotta love the haters that comment on EVERY single basketball thread huh!! :D

~Z~

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTONLUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

LUKE WALTON

Sorry I have to take that back. I miss read the last post. I take back every LUKE WALTON, PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

HOT CHICK PICS PLEASE!!!

-Z-....I don't get what the Lakers have been thinking over the last 6 years holding onto him. Yes, he knows the system...or the old Phil Jackson system. But...why pay a guy 5 mil a year to average 3 minutes a game? Don't get me started. This has been my biggest "Laker" peave ever. I feel like telling the Laker organization that I'll come play for $75K a year cuz I will also get the same 6 fouls that Walton gets. They just don't have to pay as much to utilize them! Frick....I don't know why they keep him. It's the 8th great wonder!!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

I'm pretty sure the Lakers will sign Michael Beasley here pretty quick...I really hope so because I think he's hella underrated!! D-Wade himself said he thought Beasley was more talented then himself at that age, last year...I pray Jim Buss send Bill Waltons worthless ass kid away in that trade!!

If it's not Beasley then I guess we're going to get stuck with Arenas!! Hmmmm...Arenas + World Peace + Guns + Los Angelas = OH CHIT SOMEONE's GUNA DIE!! :D

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom