Meat Wagon

Zim

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-11 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9570dscn4691.jpg

Well I can't remember loading up my mighty mite Jeep like this before. Moose and elk packed in 7 coolers. Tried to keep it as far forward as possible.

7899dscn4688.jpg

A little back end heavy? :)

3486dscn4697.jpg

Drove from Denver to Chicago. The springs aren't usually shaped like this. Think this was a good idea??? :) Maybe rent a trailer next time.

That's a nice problem to have!

You can't complain too much about your jeep spring issue with a cool load like that. haha

Good work on some great trophies.

Zeke

what's the story on the bull elk?
did you see any 'birdies' on the way home?

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

>what's the story on the bull
>elk?

I took him in New Mexico Pecos Wilderness backpack hunt. Thread in in NM state forum.

>did you see any 'birdies' on
>the way home?

Amazingly......no! Funny I just mentioned how surprised I was by this to my office manager here. Maybe the wolf lovers are still too berieved over the wolf ESA delisting to care about lil ole me! :)

I don't see the thread?

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

nice bull
jeep cherokee's don't have jack for rear springs on them

I did not care enough to figure gas mileage on return trip. Just wanted to get home. Good question though. I wondered afterwards how much handicap it was.

That my friends is friggen AWESOME!!! I would be whaling on my horn seeing something like that drive down the road followed up with a thumbs up out the window!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

My luck some jackwagon would rear end the cargo before I made it through the first town.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's impressive to drive all the way out west, and take two animals like that. I'm sure it was an adventure to remember. Congrat's!

Pretty dang cool Zim. I wouldn't change a thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Sometimes a change will end your luck. I've seen it before.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom