Meat storage in Western Wyoming

Z

ZBB

I am elk hunting (archery)in the Bridger Tetons in Sept. (Approx the 12th-25th or earlier if life is good!)

In the event me or my partner kill a bull early in the hunt, I am looking for a place to store and freeze elk #1 while we head back out and try and kill elk #2. If we have an elk, it will be cut and wrapped for easy storage.

Looking for a meat locker or a MM'er with ample freezer space on the east side of the Bridger Nat Forest. Frankly anything from Pinedale to Jackson. (with a preference toward the northern end, as this would be on the way home). Primary goals are to have the meat frozen ASAP and leave with the same amount of elk meat we stored!

This may be optimistic, but I would like to start the search and have possible sources long before we have an elk dead on the ground.

Thanks in advance.

The meat processor in Jackson will locker the meat for you for a reasonable storage fee. Rich is the owner and I had him do a buffalo for me last year. Good job, clean facility, and easy to work with.
Cowboy meat processing
1655 W Berger Ln , Jackson, WY , 83001
Tel: (307) 732-0496

Riverton might be to far but here it is.

Reinig wildgame
Riverton,Wy
307-856-6585

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom