Meat Processer, Unit 15

AZMZHunter

I am in a pickle this year. I drew the Unit 15 Muzzle Loader Bull hunt on Oct 20-24. I also drew the Unit 2B early rifle deer hunt, Oct 20-24. Does anybody know of a butcher I can take a bull to near Quemado or anywhere between there and Farmington NM. If I get a bull soon enough Im going to try to hurry north and find a deer.
I drew the same deer tag last year in 2B. I headed up a week early to scout and ended up breaking my right arm in 10 places two days before the hunt, falling off my mountain bicycle. So needless to say, I didnt get to hunt. The hunting gods better help me out this year.

If your gonna come back south there are a couple in Springerville AZ. Singletree Meat Processing? Rust's Meats? Depending where you hunt in 15 it's not far to Springerville.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom