Me and BFE

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-09-08 AT 07:46AM (MST)[p]I was out with BFE the other night. He had his cell phone out and was pushing buttons, sending a buddy a message. I'd never seen how that was done and was interested in learning so he proceeded to show me. Before to long I had the hang of it and we were both pushing buttons, sending funny messages back and forth to each other and laughing. After 1/2 an hour I'd had enough and started to worry about what I just done. I'm a married guy and all and not really knowing much about technology I was fearful my wife could find out. Could she track what I had done? Would it show up on the phone bill? Should I have taken some precautions? Could I get some phone virus? What would she think if she found out? I started to wonder what were the dangers of Unprotected Consentual Text.

safe text requires rubber gloves and safty glasses(incase BFE tries to text your eyes shut and sure he's texted BOBCATBESS un gloved!)..
hope his phone was not one of them micro sized phone because its hard to push them tiny buttons and small screens!!! well you know what they say and hard to see ..my cell phone is hugh because I have large fingers..WIFEIE WILL SEE TEXT COUNT ONLY!!(on bill)..careful and don't text yourself you'll go blind!!
and un protected texting a girl can result in a phoneturinty suit!
rackmaster

Rack
Good stuff! phoneturnity suit :)

BFE said I had nothing to worry about, he took the proper precautions
PHONEnew.jpg

Feleno...
You could change your handle to "B_F_E_O"
("O" stands for other!)
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom