MDF Utah County Project

slamdunk

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-19 AT 07:06PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/4282620190323101646.jpg
Today's first MDF habitat restoration of 2019 in Utah County went well. We planted approximately 2000 starts of sagebrush, bitter brush and service berries up on the Santaquin WMA area. We also removed a bunch of old wire fencing and added new log fencing.
The funding for these projects comes from the Expo tags and banquets. Utah dollars that go to Utah's wildlife.
Many more projects to come!

Thats great but that isnt the santaquin bench!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Hey homer go ####
yourself!

We did one in the northern region as well today. 3500 plants from the weber/Davis banquet.
Had a good turnout with about 45 people.

>We did one in the northern
>region as well today. 3500
>plants from the weber/Davis banquet.
>
>Had a good turnout with about
>45 people.

Nice!
I saw "Mountain Goat Pauly's" post, looked like you guys kicked butt!

Awesome Slammy!
Years ago, I hunted on a late hunt above that country, back when the deer had more to eat!
Thanks for your efforts to restore that opportunity!

>Awesome Slammy!
>Years ago, I hunted on a
>late hunt above that country,
>back when the deer had
>more to eat!
>Thanks for your efforts to restore
>that opportunity!

Thank you!
We've been rehabilitating that area now for 11 years. We'll be doing more next weekend and eventually re planting that whole east side of I-15 in the future.

Awesome work by some great guys (obviously).
Well done on both those projects!

Zeke

#livelikezac

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom