MDF/SWF DEBATE

B

BIGFOOT46

Has anyone ever considered the irrelevance of this whole debate. If a cougar is good for an easy deer/week. What is a two legged bigfoot worth. Easily if they eat their worth in weight per week, they are one track with a cougar. They are not even recognized by wildlife managers. Everyone keeps their head in the sand while they are not surviving on thin air. Trust me my friends, they are eating deer just the same. It is a simple matter of survival. While everyone is playing the part of the ostridge, our game is being ravaged by a two legged beast. Management is a tool best used after acknowlegment. thus far nobody wants to admit we have a beast in our midst. Wake up before it is too late. Once the deer are gone the likely prey will be our own women and children.

Just last week on a oil rig in South Dakota, a man was brutalized by what he described an an ape like creature which stood upright like a homo sapian. Ignor if you want to and in time it will plaque your home toun. We will see who gets the last laugh while eveyone worries about sfw this mdf that south korea this north tiewan this.

"Just last week on a oil rig in South Dakota, a man was brutalized by what he described an an ape like creature which stood upright like a homo sapian."

I hear ya, brutha. This sounds like Susan Gilstrap. The authorities should be notified.

Member RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom