McCain ???

D

D13er

McCain is a senial old fool......

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
McCain says he wants to shoot Osama
ROCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican presidential candidate John McCain told workers of small weapons factory that he not only wants to catch Osama Bin Laden if elected, but said he "will shoot him with your products".

"I will follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell and I will shoot him with your products," McCain said.

McCain told reporters afterward he was joking when he made the comment at Thompson Center Arms in Rochester.

"I certainly didn't mean I would actually shoot him. I am certainly angry at him, but I was only speaking in a way that was trying to emphasize my point," McCain said. "I would not shoot him myself."

Posted by James Pindell at 03:44 PM

JB

JOHN McCAIN!!!

YOU ARE A *****!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BCB,
I'm steppin' out the door right now headed to altamont to see how you like getting your ass kicked by a *****!!!

JB

PS- could you email me your address, I get lost easy.

D-CUP???

YOU'RE GONNA "TRY" AND KICK MY ASS BECAUSE I CALLED McCAIN A *****???

IF WHAT YOU POSTED IS TRUE???

HE JUST PROVED HIS POINT WITH ME!!!

MAYBE YOU NEED TO "SPLAIN" IT TO ME D-CUP???

DID I MISS SOMETHING???

AND YES I'M SENDING MY ADDRESS!!!

YOU MUST BE THE ONLY MM'ER THAT DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I LIVE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You called mccain a ***** ?? I thought you called me a ***** for calling mccain an old fool. You can't put these (!!!!) in the middle of a sentence unless you want your a$$ accidentally kicked.....dammit.

JB

DAMN!!!

IT!!!

TO!!!

HELL!!!

D!!!

CUP!!!

PAY ATTENTION!!!

I NEVER CALLED YOU A *****!!!

AND I HAVEN'T REVISED/EDITED WHAT I POSTED EITHER!!!

GOOD GOD!!!

THERE FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM!!! (McCAIN!!!)

YOU'RE KINDA TRIGGER HAPPY TONIGHT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Thank god, I was not looking forward to that 14 hour drive....I got kids to take to school in the morning.

471ea99a1640e7c6.jpg

JB

Somebody needs to keep in mind that McCain was a POW! How many of you heros served your country as well! I ain't voting for him; but I sure respect him!

RUS

Well.....lets get this off my chest right now. John McCain was shot down on his first flight over Vietnam and stayed alive as a POW. That is certainly more than I have done but it hardly makes him a war hero. I have all the respect in the world for his service to the country. His service as a US senator is a different story. Too many fish heads obviously makes a man stupid.

JB

"Too many fish heads obviously makes a man stupid"

You Kali knotheads should know all about that ... you gave us Ronnie & now we're dealing with the terminator ... or the decider ... or what ever kook ya'all can come up with!

Get a grip, come 11/2008 you're going to hear "Madam President" on the news alot!

rus

WELL ITS clitoRUS!!!

IF WHAT D-CUP POSTED IS TRUE???

AND I SUPPOSE IT IS???

HE PROVED HISELF TO ME ALREADY & I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY!!!

I HAVEN'T SERVED MY COUNTRY YET!!!

BUT I'D DAMN WELL LIKE TO!!!

GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY AND I WILL SHOOT OSAMA BINLADDEN!!!

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN,I AIN'T BACKPEDDLIN!!!

NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

WOULD THAT BE CONSIDERED SERVING YOUR COUNTRY???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

SO RUS???

DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE COMMING TO ALTAMONT RATHER THAN D-CUP???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

"GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY AND I WILL SHOOT OSAMA BINLADDEN!!!"

Me too Robert! Just don't like people trashing war heros!

Post Script .... you probably know alot more about clits than I do ... dr. stink finger!

Just kidding "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD"

RUS

NOT TRASHING HIM RUS!!!

JUST THOUGHT HE MIGHT HAVE MORE GUTS THAN THAT???

THIS IS BULL$HIT IF HE'S JUST TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>"Too many fish heads obviously makes
>a man stupid"
>
>You Kali knotheads should know all
>about that ... you gave
>us Ronnie & now we're
>dealing with the terminator ...
>or the decider ... or
>what ever kook ya'all can
>come up with!
>
>Get a grip, come 11/2008 you're
>going to hear "Madam President"
>on the news alot!
>
>rus

RUS

Let me be the first to say your darling Hillary will never be elected president. Yep! Never.
Didn't you see she has a negative rating of 50%.In other
words there is a very high percentage of voters who would never vote for her. The number is right at 50%. Hard to win a presidency that way. You dems never learn. Hah ha. I'm no longer a dem and have been waiting to use that one.
Did you'all miss me while I was hunting?

Ransom

471eba9e01cab499.jpg

Ransom

"Did you'all miss me while I was hunting?"

Personaly?? I did! but you promised naked chick photos!!

Pony up! Overaton ...

RUS

>"Did you'all miss me while I
>was hunting?"
>
>Personaly?? I did! but you promised
>naked chick photos!!
>
>Pony up! Overaton ...
>
>RUS

RUS!

That was my mission on my marlin trip. One week and I'm out of here and on the way to Kona. Will try to find you a trophy!
You better hope I'm better at photos that shooting big bucks.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom