McCAIN & ROMNEY KISS & MAKE-UP!!!

B

bobcatbess

I SEE WHERE THE TWO HAVE KISSED & MADE UP!!!

I LIKE ROMNEY!!!

I WONDER IF ROMNEY COULD BE PRES & McCAIN BE VICE PRES???

AND McCAIN WAS HERE IN UTAH TODAY!!!

I JUST DON'T KNOW McCAIN GOOD ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR HIM!!!

AND I KNOW THE DEMO'S GOOD ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE FOR THEM TWO JOKERS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

47ec4e05505b7e1a.jpg

By golly bess, you might be on to something here.

McCain has been to Utah!
Mitt has been to Utah!
Larry Craig lives next door to Utah!

But wait! Lindsay Lohan got clean in Utah & Obahma did a fly by & Robert Redford hangs out in Utah & J.Bracken Lee was a Dem. from Price.

Oh! WORRY,WORRY,WORRY

Let's all tap our toes 3 times and say "MITT for PRES, MITT for PRES, MITT for PRES!

RUS

Correct me if I am wrong, but was not the consensus that Mitt Romney was more experienced in the field of economics then the other canidates. If so, might be a good matchup for VP since the economy is a big issue.

RELH

If he wants to run again in 12, it may be a good move, give him valuable congresional experience that seemed to have been the big knock on him. Though, I don't think it will happen. Personally I would love to see McCain run with Leiberman.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

yea I like Leiberman....He would probably be a republican if he was from an other state....But Romney would be a great choice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom