MAYWEATHER ... VS.... PACMAN

YukonDall

Long Time Member
OK FIGHT FANS HOW DO YOU SEE THIS CONTEST GOING ?????? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PACMAN KO THE LOUD MOUTH WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME !!!

WEIGH IN.........HOW WOULD YOU WAGER YOUR HARD EARNED $$$$.

THANKS..............YD.

Me to DW. I won't wager cuz I would be hoping for Pacquiao and betting on Mayweather. I think TriState would call that stupid! :) And.........he'd be right too.

DC

would love to see Manny win ,,,if he can pressure mayweather and i mean actually pressure him the entire 12 rounds bell to bell he might win ,,,, the bummer is i see mayweather running all twelve and winning a decision

I'm not sure he'd loose a bell to bell. More concerned over a KO or TKO. Bell to bell, the wonder boy might get more leather on face.

Won't be long now.

Hey, BCat, record it for me, will ya! ;-)

I'm pretty sure it will be a close fight and require a rematch.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Just watched a mini-documentary on Mayweather. Looks like he tunes up his skills beating women. (5 times) I hope he gets his ass kicked. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-15 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]He's a well documented POS but I wouldn't put my $ against him in this fight.

I wouldn't put money on a POS. There's a piece on ESPN that has interviews with fighters that have been in the ring with both. Not exactly overwhelming in favor of the POS. mtmuley

Money Man needs set on his arse and I hope Pac Man can deliver it!! I enjoyed and cheered for Mayweather growing up and his success has not done his attitude very well. His cockiness will be his down fall just like when Sugar Shane and Manny knocked knuckles. Sugar got his piece of humble pie Served by Manny's glove.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Pac-Man in decision, but Eel nailed it. Watched a clip of Tyson predicting a Pac man win, and Ill definitely put my money where he says!

I can't believe I am saying this but I am going to buy this fight. I heard it's $100 on PPV. I have NEVER bought a boxing card...only UFC. We're having a surprise Bday party for my wife that night so I think it will add to the "history" of it all. I could care less who wins. Both are getting life changing money ( to all of us it is). I will contribute and hope they beat the hell out of eachother and in the final round, they pull a Rocky/Apollo Creed punch that knocks them both out and it's declared a no contest. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Here as, BCat didn't agree to record it for us Wisz, you're the go to.

I did a big one once, the first Ali/Frazier match, in 1971. Fight of the Century (the last century, that is). Closed circuit, Salt Palace, Salt Lake City, $100 a ticket (in 1971) Hell of a fight! 15 rounds of heavy weights putt'en big leather down really, really hard.

I was a poorer, than poor, and yes a stupid college student, it took every penny I had to come up with a hundred bucks, but it was worth every cent.

Years later I paid $54 to watch a fight on cable TV, lasted 44 seconds. SOB!

Twice was enough from me, but I'm sure looking forward to watching your pirated copy Wisz! ;-)

Tell Momma happy birthday, she should kick your sorry butt, a boxing match.......................................................shame, shame, shame! There dang well better be a $1,500 diamond somewhere attached to this deal! Just saying!

DC

I'll tell her DC. :) No diamond...she bought a Louie. She's wanted one for years and she finally pulled the trigger.

The boxing match is not necessarily for me but the other guests. It will be fun, though, to watch a fight that has been in the making for years. Some will watch it...some will not. Either way, I'll DVR it. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

So, I bought the fight and contributed to these guys ridiculous figures. I watched the first round and went along with my business. I knew that Mayweather won when the crowd cheered. I knew Mayweather won. Didn't watch the other 11 rounds. No big deal....I just wonder what his great, great grandkids will do with the money. 180 million? Will it last how long us on MM would make it last? I have a hard time believing that it will last as long as my kids would make it last.

Steve

They didn't get a dime from me. MM on the other hand got a hit.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom