MAY 21st 2011

Gator

Long Time Member
What will you be doing this day. This is the date they say the world will come to a end.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

OK I thought that is was December 21 of 2012.
So that means that I have less time than I thought.OH GREAT.

The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.

I'm going to have sex all day long on 12-21-2012 just in case. So, I guess I won't be doing anything unusual. :)

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-11 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]Masterbation is not sex!!!!LOL!!!! Sorry forkedhorn I just couldn't resist....

You Rushing things GATOR?:D

I think it's December 21,2012?

I still got a couple PISSCUTTER hunts left!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

May 21st 2011...I'll be the fat guy doing cartwheels! That's the day my CC will be hit for Henry Mountains deer.

if the world comes to an en.d on dec 21 2012 what would be the last big game hunt. you would hunt. 'elk deer sheep. ect . the ass hole that owes you 20.00 bucks///. ?

I googled the date just to see what he is talking about, and there is some nut job who is predicting the end of the world on that day from some equation he developed. His first prediction was for 1994, and I'm pretty sure that one didnt happen. Don't think we have to worry.

Dang--that only gives me 138 days to repent of all my nefarious deeds--better get started.

Same dude predicted same in 1994; yet here we still are..

Gator will you please repeat the date?? I am not sure I got it the first time. If the world ends that means I won't be in Cheyenne, YEE HA!!! Wait a minute dose this mean I am going to be having the dreaded Son to Father talk.

Rutnbuck

Here let me slow down the roll for some of the aged fellars.
MAY 21st 2011 That means this year.

So most of you guys shouldn't even put in for tags in certain States see me for the list of the states you shouldn't try and draw a tag.
If you miss the first day the World is going to end then catch the second one in OCT 21 2011.
2011 looks like a bad year. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Great! Time to go out and buy that 63-inch LED TV on credit. No payments for 6-months. WAHOO!!!!

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

My wife is having a baby about then. So I hope the world does end so I don't have to pay the bill.

>My wife is having a baby
>about then. So I hope
>the world does end so
>I don't have to pay
>the bill.

.....or worry about who the father is..

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom