Matthew Stewart - the victim

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-12 AT 08:44AM (MST)[p]http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=19971342&s_cid=article-popular-2

WOW - I'll bet this story has more Utah LEO's in an uproar than the actual incident.

"The group is calling for what they call a sensible and non-violent drug policy"

CLUELESS.

Do they even realize that the whole reason Law Enforcement uses tactics of violence is because criminals have no problems resulting to that level of violence to protect their criminal enterprises in the first place?? I mean, I am just a private citizen and I am as much against government oppression and state-sanctioned violence as anyone, but why can I see that if officers went to enforce drug warrants and make felony arrests without proper and equal force they would only become victims themselves and would be rendered totally ineffective. Am I missing something?

Do they not realize that Stewart fired first?? He wasn't "defending himself" in his home he was defending the pot he had growing in his freaking basement! BIG DIFFERENCE!!

Hey - here's a "sensible and non-violent drug policy" for you:

DON'T DO DRUGS!!

DON'T SHOOT AT COPS!!

Idiots. The dad makes me sick. Still making excuses for his baby boy.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

DON'T DO DRUGS!!

DON'T SHOOT AT COPS!!

And don't be stupid. Good grief...it should be basic logic...thugs are known to protect their 'profession' by using violence.

I remember many years ago I spent a summer in Humboldt county. The locals told me to not go running in the woods on unmarked trails. It didn't take me long to figure out why.

'smoke Humboldt home grown' was a popular saying.

I just got though reading a news article where the police chief was shot to death, and four of his officers wounded on a drug raid of a house on the East coast.

The chief was going to retire in two weeks at the the time of his death. The only good news in the article was that the drug dealer was also killed in the shootout.

Even though violent crime has gone down in most areas, police shootings are on the rise due to drug induced violent criminals walking our streets.

RELH

Break the law and blame some else for your actions.

Dont break the damn law IDIOT.

John 3:16
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Too bad Stewart wasn't shot in the head durring the raid ...would have saved alot of time and money......doesnt his dad understand that he fired firstand killed a police officer!

My BIL was working a construction job in Modesto yesterday. He heard gunfire which turned out to be the sounds of a Deputy and a civilian being shot....all over an eviction notice.

That is beyond sad.

http://www.modbee.com/2012/04/12/2155689/deputy-second-man-killed-in-modesto.html

>I just got though reading a
>news article where the police
>chief was shot to death,
>and four of his officers
>wounded on a drug raid
>of a house on the
>East coast.
>
> The chief was
>going to retire in two
>weeks at the the time
>of his death. The only