Matchless

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
This link had me pausing the video many times just to look at the details.

Any of YOU have such a Hobby...? Post your replies about what you like about this subject.

Jagerdad :)

The other day I got bored and built two bird houses out of some scrap lumber I had. I made them squirrel proof this time. That's about it. It never occurred to me to use matchsticks, but that's pretty cool!

Com'on Eel... rmanwill ='s YOU as Our Man Eel Will produce Picture(s)

Some write that if there's NO PICTURE then... It Never Happened.

I am not advocating that "A PICTURE" needs to B our Normal yet on the other hand, I feel it SHOULD B.

If Wiz has Property to Market, HE need to "SHOW IT". Like you Eel showing a Picture of an Honest to goodness Fish you Caught as a Sportsman.

I wish "I" Knew rmanwill but I may, someday... If Honored.

He already showed us The World Trade Center. My bird houses look just like that. Only squirrel proof.

Squirrels can get into ANYTHING. Other than showing a Picture of PG&E's High Voltage Transformers PLEASE show us all, How does one Humbolt Resident prevent Squirrels to Enter Mrs. Eel's Bird Houses or... have you erected the identical protections around your entire Home... ??? This alone is a Dyslexic thought because you run into grocery stores, gas stations and who know'z where else and you NEVER WEAR A MASK.

Inquiring Mind's Want 2 Know :)

By The Way... The Original Post above was about Stupendous Art.

Everyone, please forget the side track into Eels personal life/abilities.... and Truth's level. Eel is, after all: Our Best Poster, California Fisherman and Dear Friend. Give'm a break. Return to the Original Post topic. Where is Dana when he is needed...?

I got tired of sheltering in place so I invited my neighbors over for a picnic. We all gathered in the back yard at the stump.
BLUEOX2-1.jpg

Okay, here's the bird houses. I cut a hole in a tin can lid and put it over the hole. Squirrels will chew the hole until it's big enough to get it. These are built for Chestnut Backed Chickadees. I put up the other one on a totem pole today.
P1010108.JPG
P1010106.JPG

Eel.. You WIN.
I was going to B Your Huckleberry... But never, your Chickadee.

Great Effort on Pictures. Eel, you made us all, your Huckleberry.. !!!

Jager my wife wants chickens so I have to build a coop and run. I hope it comes out functional and nice looking as I don't want to spend a week making fancy trim..

My Junior year of High School I started wood shop with a 4x4x8 piece of Ponderosa Pine...everyday I'd come in and whittle on it...the Shop Teacher was always wondering what I was making...the last day of school I told him I was finished...showed him my toothpick...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom