Massive Pronghorn Score Guesses????

Adventurewriter

Very Active Member
This was my favorite buck I found on my Wyoming scouting. Saw a couple of others that were super bucks. Was not able to find a bow hunting approach this guy him, gave my buddy a detailed profile of this bucks world and he went back with a rifle and shot the wrong buck!!!! I called this guy Captain Hook....lots of mass and had moved in right where the 84 1/2 inch Buck I killed last year (rifle)had lived. Capt. Hook was hard to judge with his mass and super hard hook...I think he was about 14 1/2 to 15 but HEAVY and a great prong. Any guesses on this guy.

If you are interested in all the scouting and trip and the buck I got with my bow check out the Adventure Challange...Wild as the Wind.

2807hook-1.jpg

But interested it see any score guesses on this guy. Really cool...missing part of ine of one of his ears...a little bow legged. An old Buck for sure.

4482hook2.jpg

Hard to say from those pics but I cant put him much over 14" tall but he has good cutters about 6" and great mass between 20-21" which would put him around 82.

Shoot em till their dead

Great mass but not enough length to put him over 82". I would say closer to 81-82".

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I watched this buck allot. The hardest buck ever to get a handle on. It can be a bit of an optical illusion with the mass but think you guy are rigtht on being between 14-15. The extreme hook adds a bit. 1/3 of one of his ear was missing...he walked and looked like and old guy. I have seen thousands of bucks over the years and by far the best mass I have ever seen. I got a 84 1/2 buck last year with seven inch bases and this guys first and seconds are way heavier.

Anyways if you are interested I am doing the "Hunt Adventure Challange" Wild as the Wind" and there more picks of this buck and others. Great hunt this year and last too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom