Massive Montana Bighorn

B

bakerboy

Heard that the potenial new state record Pope and Young ram was killed a couple of days ago, by a very reliable source. He didnt have any pictures. Didn't know if anyone had the picture.

The guy that shot it is a very good guy and works his tail off, so congrats to him. Green score is mid to upper 190's. Who knows how it will measure after the drying period.

Your homework assignment is to get a story and photos for us.

It sounds awesome. Congratulations to the hunter, whomever it is.

Thanks for the info.

Zeke

I know the guy who shot it, he's a client of ours. It net (green) scored 198" according to his email. It's gigantic, extremely massive and hes a good client. I don't have permission to post the pics, but its a giant! I'll wait until the pics start floating around to post the ones I have(he sent me 6 pics).

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-10 AT 02:49PM (MST)[p]My friend was with his uncle "who had the tag" in the breaks and took a big ram with bow last week, not sure if its the same one or not. He came up with 194" but who knows. Its a big ram non the less!

I have the pics but I guess I shouldn't steal anyones thunder.

Greg are your pics taken in a burn area, mathews bow with green rubber sting silncers?

Nope, different sheep. This guy has a Mathews Bow, but it's in a rock area and he's wearing a "CAT" (bulldozer) hat.

Your friends ram may be the one they were speaking about, sounds like 2 giants were taken!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom