Mass or Symmetry?

Feleno

Long Time Member
As always, I try to keep my posts hunting related

Mass.jpg

Symmetry.jpg

Symmetry here. Them bigguns later in life end up being even biggeruns and hang to the belly button or more.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I am getting into green hunting as I get older and wiser. Do you think I could "dart" both of them and let them go f-er?

LAST EDITED ON May-19-11 AT 04:07PM (MST)[p]>Symmetry here. Them bigguns later in>life end up being even
>biggeruns and hang to the
>belly button or more.

Haven't you ever heard of a trade in?? }> }> }>
Show me the tig oles F-er!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Boz
Glad to see more sportsman turning to green hunting. A word of caution though, as one must be very careful because these 'animals' are often times bologna darted over and over again and become carriers for many forms of transferrable organisms. Always wear appropriate gear.

F-er I was a trophy hunter at one time, now that I am "married with children" I guess "photo safaris" are the next best thing:( Ahhh the good old days are gone. Just like big muleys and 400 class bulls in Utah. Lol just ask bess!

Kind of a non-typical guy myself... as in, getting that first one in every non-typical position I can!

LAST EDITED ON May-19-11 AT 11:31PM (MST)[p]If you have the tine length, spread, mass and symmetry are just part of the total score...... Terry

>I'm partial to racks with mass.
>
>
>Eldorado

That is obvious to every MMer that visits the campfire.

I shouldn't even be looking, let alone commenting but I am a contrary old sumbeach, for me, it's: "too much of one, not enough of the other". Just never satisfied.

DC

Lucky for me my woman has both!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom