Mary Ann on Mary Jane

Feleno

Long Time Member
Who'd have thunk it. Cute little Mary Ann gets busted for possession of hippie spinach. Probably started the habit back on the island after the Professor made a water bong out of a piece of bamboo and a coconut. I'd expect something like this from Ginger being involved with Hollywood and even Lovie hooked on crack is more believable, but not adorable Mary Ann. I think there was a time was all wanted to knock coconuts with her. Anyway, story below:

Former Gilligan?s Island star Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann, was busted for pot possession late last year. She is on probation after pleading guilty to reckless driving.

?I exited my patrol vehicle and immediately was able to smell a strong odor of burning marijuana,? Gutierrez wrote in his report. ?As I approached the vehicle I noticed all four window (sic) of the vehicle were lowered and the female driver was not wearing a jacket.?

When Gutierrez asked why he could smell marijuana, Wells reportedly told him that she'd just given a ride to three hitchhikers and had dropped them off when they began smoking something. When Gutierrez searched the car, he found three half-smoked joints in the ashtray and console, according to the report. A second search after Wells? arrest netted a fourth half-smoked joint and two small cases used to store marijuana, Gutierrez said.

The charges of driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance were dropped in accordance with the plea agreement Wells made with prosecutors.

Morale of the Story: Always blame it on hitchhikers you picked up on the side of the road. Although if you pick up three hitchhikers you should automatically be tested for drugs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom