Marrying Tebow

Feleno

Long Time Member
Would you be comfortable with your daughter marrying Tim Tebow?
Sure could make family life very interesting. Personally I like the guy (borderline man-crush) and think the good outweighs the bad. Heck, I'd probably wouldn't be apposed to my son marrying him.

I like the guy a lot. I don't know bout letting my daughters marry yet though, don't want to think about that anytime soon but if they were of age I guess he'd be a good choice!

You got kids Feleno?

My daughter is only 10 so glad I don't have to worry about that for a little while. But, yeah, he seems to be a genuinely good individual, and I have spent quite a bit of time researching it. The image of him that is portrayed is the ideal, the real person is probably a little different, but if he is what he purports himself to be he is exactly the kind of guy I want my daughter to marry. Of course, I would prefer him to be LDS. That's why she will only date RM's after she turns 18.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

GIVEN WHATS OUT THERE TO MARRY.......IF MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT TIM T. HOME TO MARRY , I WOULD BE ELATED......NO BRAINER !!!....YD.

Heck yeah I would let my daughter marry Tim. What's not to like about him??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Go Bronko's sure hope Vegas is wrong -13 1/2 points

I'd let my 24 yr. old daughter marry him but I think she is to wild for him.

F-NO!

-John Wayne

Write this place is pretty dead.....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Tebow doesn't need to settle down....dude's got lots of fishing to do...lots of red snapper out there. And you can't tell me that being a Christian takes the guys need for punani away. He's probably got em standing... or laying in line.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Shoot, at this point in my life I'd be willing to marry anything with money just to ensure a lifetime of african safaris. Think my next big move is to find rosanne bar or rosy o and see if i can pick up on one of them fat ol hags.

As for my daughter?????? uuuuuuuhhhhhhh NO! aint noone marrying my daughter! she's only 5 but there aint no man out there good enough for daddy's little girl!

Hey Tim...My daughter is on the far left...She would be a great catch
3988new_years.jpg

My daughter (Anne Marie)has reached the rank of Gunny Sargent in the United States Marines Corp.

Our boy Tebow would have his hands full with her!

But he would be welcome at Thanksgiving Dinner....

Robb

Kingfish. . . you are a brave man to post a picture of your beautiful daughter in a dress like that. You are just begging for some inappropriate comments from all the degenerates in here.

With an old man like me for a dad she's use to being around a degenerate!!!

So Roy, you saying there arent any good guys out there that arent LDS? Or are only good guys LDS? Or better yet, in order to be good you must be LDS? Just curious.

Dang, kingfish has hot daughter, and I can kinda get away with saying that because I'm not an old fart like most of the guys on here.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-12 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]Listen fellas, I have two great looking girls and a great son. Their mother is a meth head and doesn't have anything to do with them. They are good kids and working around their mothers issues. I am very proud of my kids they have had it tough but show a lot of character. You never know what life will deal you so you need to be tough sometimes. I have been blessed with a great lady in my life to help me with my kids. She has triplets all 21 so we work together to try to keep them sane. Needless to say we are pooped most of the time but it's all worth it. You guy's have seen the picture of my lady and I am very proud of her. God is great...Life is good...Always pray....

"I would prefer him to be LDS. That's why she will only date RM's after she turns 18."

WHOA! You are in for a serious wake up in about 8 years Reverend Roy. Trust me!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>"I would prefer him to be
>LDS. That's why she will
>only date RM's after she
>turns 18."
>
>WHOA! You are in for a
>serious wake up in about
>8 years Reverend Roy. Trust
>me!
>
LOL No kiddin' Slick. And Roy's daughter is more stubborn and has more attitude than ME so I'd say she won't be listening to a WORD Daddy has to say about anything the rest of her life. ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom