Manti/North Manti Elk hunters

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Hey All- I have an antlerless elk tag for North Manti. I plan on hunting near Scofield Reservoir. If anyone wants to swap numbers prior to the hunt so we can help eachother out, I'd love to keep in touch to share info on if anyone is seeing elk and where. I wouldn't mind helping pack out either....it's all part of the fun. I won't be up there until the 9th or 10th due to a wedding in San Diego. If anyone has any info from earlier hunts that have or are going on, info is always appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

No help from me, but have fun. Need to start adding cow hunt to my yearly plans to keep freezer full.
This will be my first cow elk hunt. My son has had 2 cow tags but I was late to the elk game so I drew this with 6 NR points. I have a neighbor that I trade halibut for venison. It's a great deal for both of us.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom