Manny Fed-Ex package

SOME MISC TOOLS OR SO I HEARD???

I STILL WONDER WHO HE WAS GONNA USE THAT BALL GAG ON???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

How was I to know who's package it was. I was just trying to do the right thing and figured if I identified some of the contents the package might be returned to its owner. :)

Most of it appeared used and soiled to some degree. I figure if nothing else I can post it up on the classifieds here and see what shakes up.

Not that I lay awake at night wondering about Manny's package or anything
:) but I still wonder what it contained ?

I just saw a show on tv where Fed-ex and UPS are having problems with people shipping weed..............I'm just saying.

All right knock it off; it was about $500.00 worth of Christmas presents for my son, his wife and my grandson.

The contractor finally went back to the house it was delivered too (5 days later) and the guy said he never saw the box, yah a 2'x2' box, well we just figured we just blessed a family that couldn't afford some of the stuff we bought for my grandson.

That was the first time I didn't insure a package and FedEx is saying it's not their fault.....

Actually, this was serious heavy duty. It was 3 phase 480 volt. The real deal.

On a lighter note Manny, even without the insurance, if you have any documentation from the shipper that it was dropped of at the wrong address, depending on local laws, you may still be able to recoup your losses through small claims if they aren't willing to make a resolution. You paid them to deliver something to a specific address, they did not, therefore they did not up hold their end of the shipping contract. If it was damaged goods from in transit, that is another story, but if they shipped it to the wrong place and it was lost as a result, you may have some options in small claims.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom