Man Sucked in: Dies

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...-into-delta-drain-pipe-in-stockton/1284695247

I have been out on the Delta my entire life. We tie together our House Boats and Ski Boats and enjoy. I never knew I was surrounded all Winter by Gorgeous Gals....until its Summer and they show up wearing near nothing. Their numbers seem endless.

But this is about the Tragedies I have also dealt with on the Water. Once minutes away from shore, the Delta is, or seems like, you are a million miles from anyone.

Jagerdad

#1) Steal Wiz's or Elks Boat

#2) Get to Discovery Bay Cal and launch said boat

2a) There will be many Ladies at Discovery Bay, try to ignore.

#3) Follow everyone to Secluded Beaches or conjoined House Boats, wear only a Smile and YOU'RE Invited into the groups.

#4) Have Nitroglycerin Pills for Heat failures....Repeat as required.

California Girls :)

Jagerdad :) :) :) :)

Did you notice how fast the family obtained a lawyer. They will sue the farmer who owns the irrigation pump. I love the part where they think someone needs to put protection devices in place, like a barrier, and ignore the stupidity of diving into the water next to a 12-15 inch pump irrigation pipe. Those pipes have screens to prevent fish being sucked into them, but will hold a human against the pipe due to suction. Now I know why chainsaw makers put a warning on their chainsaws, " Danger this device will cut you".

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom