Man shoots lawn mower

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I was very close to shooting my Jeep P/U at one point. I kept my cool and sold it for $500. I think a man should have that right though.

If this had happened in Utah, I would swear it's Bobcatbess!

488cc2652c490065.jpg

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.

If he get's six years and 11k for doin that, I give up...Yes, a man should have more sense and at least haul it out of city limits before he lights it up, but come on....they let drug dealers go.....occasionally they get a year or two...

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

WELL eel!!!

IF I DECIDE TO SHOOT MY LAWN MOWER!!!

I'LL DAMN SURE DO IT RIGHT HERE IN MY BACK YARD!!!

I WON'T BE INTOXICATED!!!

I AIN'T IN THE CITY LIMITS!!!

AND THERE AIN'T NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

I SHOT MY OLD PUTER!!!

IS SOMEBODY GONNA TURN ME IN???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I dang-near did that to my snowblower this year. I wasn't drunk but that thing sure did piss me off.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom