Man mancamper

D

Dboyz

LAST EDITED ON May-27-11 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]I'm putting together a 20 foot man camper and am looking for suggestions from others who have done this. This trailer will be used year around. It will have a wood stove, bunks, gun racks on the wall, a work bench, and a tv/dvd. I'm going to camo the outside.
I used to have one similar to this , but sold it thinking I wanted to upgrade. What a mistake. I have another trailer for the family camping trips, but this one is just for the guys.
If you can think of other necessities (stripper pole) that I'm overlooking, let me know.

LOL!

I'll talk to your Wife about the Pole!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Bbop,
I've been thinking about that one. I think I will tell her it's extra support for the roof or that the trailer was formerly owned by a firefighter. If you can think of something better let me know.

A good friend of mine makes custom trailers such as you're talking about. He usually makes them for guys who want to live at the dunes but I'm sure he's good enough he could help if you have questions or ideas. Shoot me a pm if you want...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

I would consider more safety for the firearms than gun racks. Say the gang wanted to stop someplace for a meal, drinks, shopping, or entertainment. Even once set up in camp, there is always the security of spare rifles or other valuables to consider.

Some kind of lockable gun storage that would at least deter the average thief would be high on my priorities for such a rig.

Sounds like a fun project!

Joey

>dont forget a place to keep
>a keg iced down

With taps inside and out.

Seriously, Id like to see pictures of this mancamper idea. Sounds kjnda cool.

Cool idea. A picture of the wife, since she won't be allowed to ever set foot in the trailer.

Eel

Lol eel.

Just to show sage I'm not always the d!ck he thinks I am...

I agree with sageadvice. One of those inexpensive gun "safes" would be a good idea. Basically just a locking cabinet, bolted down.

So is this like a box trailer and do you plan on being able to haul a quad in it? This sounds like the kind of thing I could get carried away building. I love building stuff.

>Cool idea. A picture of the
>wife, since she won't be
>allowed to ever set foot
>in the trailer.
>
>Eel

My wife certainly would be allowed in it. I mean, afterall someone needs to clean it out after the hunt.

I'll let her know she will be allowed in it!

Right after season to clean the Man Filth!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom