Man killers!

mntman

Long Time Member
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56829844-78/bull-elk-officers-conservation.html.csp
Dam talk about crazy! Made me laugh about the time my dad and I got chased off the mountain by a 6x4 bull, dad kept saying i was gonna have to burn my tag in self-defense..

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Don't start this ! Now we are gona have a bunch of idiots killing bulls and claiming self defense .

I told you that we had "killer" bulls in Utah.

Self defence huh? I'll have to think on that one for a while! haha

On the other hand, it just goes to show you that elk really don't like the domestic sheep. Beware herders, they're coming for you!

Zeke

He was serious too, as we were running at break neck speed through the thickest brush I could find with my gun protecting my face and dad with his face buried in my backpack. Meanwhile he kept hollering I would have to shoot him, LOL. Talk about an experience I will never forget :)

Sure wish we had a video of it and us running...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom