Man Crushes??

Feleno

Long Time Member
I'm a straight as an arrow, far from gay (not there's anything wrong with that if its what you are in to) woman-loving, married guy, but there are some men out there I really admire and think are studs. David Gerrard (QB of the Panthers) is probably my most recent man-crush. He's smooth, smart and a stud football player. Any of you manly men out there man enough to admit your man-crushes?

I think Ill pass on this one.

I think you would get more of a response if you made a post where you pretended you were a woman and you got to name your woman-crush.

My vote is for Gina Carano. . . Crush on the new American Gladiators.

I would not say "man crush" But I would say "men I admire"

Some fictional and some non-fictional

For my fictional catagory: John Wayne, Capt. Augustus McCray, Capt. Woodrow F. Coll,

For my non-fiction catagory: Ron Reagan, George Washington, Ben Franklin, D. Boone, D. Crockett, Gen. George Patton.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]Man Crush?? LMAO.......You've been listening to your wife too much or something.

Here's a test for you.

If you're a real man, ask yourself: Am I Gay?

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... "Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!" Now think a bout how you call a cat..."Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums! " Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is the bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "Decaf Soy Latte". If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to y our lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a "fressier" is you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-ass driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hambu rger, or hold his beer.

8. If you don't send this to all your buddies on your email list because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being a fudgepacker.

Mortgage
funny stuff! I'm not flamin' fudgepacker, not in to that purple starfish thing thats fer sure, guess I used the wrong terminology

Im just buggin ya. I got that in an e-mail yesterday so I thought I would post it because I thought it was funny.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08 AT 12:38PM (MST)[p]FELANO...........sorry, you are gay for even goin' there with the question!!!!! Man crush? What kind of homo thing is that?

WTF...if you REALLY think some quarterback is a hunk, and all those other things you said, you have issues...I predict a hot meat injection is in your future!

Do you live in San Francisco?

HA HA thats some funny %*@! right there let me tell u..

Women crush lets say Jenna Jameson, Brianna Banks, Tiffany labowski(SP?) This could go on all day...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]I agree with "mortgageman" esp #'s 3&5,lol.Dam ,did I log into CL? never mind don't even want to think about it "click".

Well I have PLENTY of man crushes, but any guy who's secure enough in his guyness to talk about his man crush is OK in my book. (IMO...It's no different than idolizing a sports star or singer or actor when you were a kid. My son thinks Albert Pujols is a stud..and he IS.)

So, get over it, guys! There's GOT to be someone out there you admire.

As far as women go...I admire women who are strong and don't take any crap.

Jenn
ICONATOR_dc703736ad8118fdb02250ee10.gif

Yeah TK, your right, there are men that I admire but I don't have a "man crush" on them.Admiration and a crush is gotta be different. You spin it your way and I'll spin it my way , and my says' that women loving men don't have "crushes " on other men or man crushes! Hey I don't judge guys wanting to get thier old poop chute throttled , if they wanna be gay so be it.

Thanks TK. I may have used the wrong phraseology. Idolized would have been better but that sounds kind of stalkesque. There aint any guy out there the makes my big sergeant stand at attention but there are a number of guys i look up to for various reasons. Admire is a good word.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08
>AT 05:05?PM (MST)

>
>You guys are terrible! And behind
>on your pop culture. "Man
>Crush" is just a new
>buzzword. Quit acting like
>a bunch of old farts!
>(and I do say that
>lovingly... ;-) LOL
>
>Here...look it up in the Urban
>Dictionary. And again I say....GET
>OVER IT!
>
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man+crush
>
>Jenn
>

Urban Dictionaries are gay

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

Drum....you are such a homophobe. LOL I am totally nominating you for "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" now. ;-)

Jenn

I NEVER IN MY LIFE EVER EXPECTED TO SEE A POST LIKE THIS ON THIS SITE!!!

DOUBLE EWE TEE EFF!!!

NOW I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!

I FEEL GAY EVEN RESPONDING TO THIS!

I ONLY FEEL BETTER SINCE SONORA HAS POSTED NUMEROUSE TIMES!!!

WHERE'S BESSY ON ALL THIS??!!

HE NEEDS TO TELL ME HOW TO TAKE THESE CAPS OFF!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

Hey, TTK would this still be good with you if we were discussing girl on girl action ?

don't make me post Pict's :)

LOL chef!!!

POST EM Beefy!!!

I CAN HANDLE THE GIRL STUFF LOTS BETTER THAN THIS OTHER BULL$HIT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

This thread was worth it just to get to read Mortgageman, Nickman and Drum's words of wisdom. (Or, are they words of the gladly unenlightened, such as myself???)

I am writing this too all my friends. If I ever talk about man crushes especially while out hunting, take my bow/rifle/knife and make it look like a suicide.

MM is not a web site for man crushes. There are way too many homophobic rednecks including myself.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Come on TripleK, I can be about as gay as any completely hetero guy can be (just enough that the women like it) but asking a question like this about "Man crushes" on a hunting forum is just bad judgement. :) It's like political suicide. Feleno, everybody still likes you, they just don't want to go camping with you any more. :)

TripleK, admit it, if there ever was THE PERFECT MAN out there in world, he'd be a woman. And the next most perfect one would be gay. Am I right? ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-08 AT 10:46PM (MST)[p]I love me......I scream my own name when doing it!
rm

I'll bet that is exactly how Rock Hudson and Liberace started down the "brown hiway".

" I'll just try it once"....then before you know it, dead.

They said it was AIDS, but I believe it was food poisoning... from eatin' some bad weiners.

This detail is killing me. When I go to prison next month remind me not to buddy up with Bubba! Ouch.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-08 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]First pick would be Richard Simmons. I love and admire how flexable he is. Nobody can grab their anckles like he can. Second pick would be Jim Shockey. I want his job. Lastly, I would love to see Richard on Jims show.LOL

MortgageMan, thank you for post #7, I could not stop laughing! It is truly the only reason to read this post. I cannot beleive this question was posted here. I saw it before any responses were posted, but I am not funny so I waited, knowing I would laugh my a%$ off today, which I did!

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"

35 posts later and somebody finally realizes he plays for the Jags. Guess you we're all caught up in man-crushes of your own to see the mistake :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-08 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]Mort, that post 7 is the bomb! Funny stuff right there, and as for this thread, I have not laughed this hard in a while. Next thing we know Falo's going to post that he just won the "drag-race" down 14th street in Dupont circle!

I think littlefoot made an error and posted this over in the photo forum, so I'll take the liberty and move it for him, I think it belongs in this thread . . .

Too funny!

478fe8ce3956c8aa.jpg

My Gay-Dar is of the scale.....Definatley Gay ,LOL

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-08 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]Man Crushes!!!

WTH is this site coming too????? LMAO

Feleno, to hell with the man crush. Lets see your pics of Clints 27 1/2" 250" non typical. How did you get pics of the buck. You might as well spill your crush or guts. Thanks

he got a real pretty mouth on him,don't he?

47902bb70c10caf7.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
BTW.....if you have a "fe fe" bag in jail you don't need a punk!ask OVERTON.
rm

"man crush" WTF!

consider this picture one of those "In case of emergency break glass" survival gear.....Hope it pursway's any of you future ass goblin's...lol

wef3.jpg

horsepoop.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-08 AT 06:36PM (MST)[p]I am so glad i missed this post-til now.

This is some funny chit!!!felatio, you sir(?), are hillarious!

Thankfully the rest of the crew acted as per proticol, and a double thanks to Snort. Ha ha, man crush......thats good.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom