Man cave imminent

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-18 AT 06:17AM (MST)[p]It's been 2 1/2 years since we moved to this house. The basement is almost finished. I havent had my buck up all this time.
1202419282011091202281477.jpg

603981630371492480718457404715n.jpg

Nice DM!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

No the basement is for me so I can have a comfy zone again. I have a Denon Amp, Advent and JBL sound system . It's much better not so many distractions.

What!!! no reloading bench in your man cave. What kind of hunter are you????????????

RELH

>That bottom picture fooled me, I
>didn't see it was sideways.
>I thought it was a
>full body mount!

I was wondering if the rest of it was behind the wall. ?? Nice buck !

I SURE took notice of your Post: Denon Amp, Advent and JBL sound system.

I also have a Denon but "HOW" on EARTH did you Learn about this device...?

I shall hold off until You reply about the Denon and, how...especially what store (add address + Name) where you allowed to listen to the Speakers.

I asked many questions above yet ... I must ask, did you leave the 1970's panels on the walls and sheet rock over them. If No = Why. If Yes = Why. I am serious.

Virtually 99.9 % of Home Theater Buyers or anyone desiring good Sound, understands how to achieve it.

How many speakers do you have including the Front...? Is the front via the TV or via ???

Possibly explain to readers how hard (or easy) it was/is to acquire top audio.

Jagerdad

I am and have been, VERY PROUD to know you DM.

I read about Denon in the Consumer reviews John. I bought the Denon at a Best Buy. I bought 400 watt Advent 15 " sub at a Circuit City in Kennewick Washington. The JBLs I bought at Best Buy and the Advent center at Best Buy too. I was allowed in a sound room at Circuit City in 2006 where I tried out some serious sound. I had a 50" LCD back in 06 and had it professionally set up for room audio quality.
I removed all the paneling upstairs 2 1/2 years ago and went to drywall. More that half upstairs was already drywall. Downstairs was 100 % paneling.
I put in Laminate flooring upstairs that I bought at Sams club.
All new outlets and plug ins and LED lights wverywhere.
I will have plush carpet downstairs.
Oh and I have 4 surround ,one center and a sub, so its 6 speakers but 5.1 surround.
Movies that have rockets are great..

I guess he's not THAT proud to know you. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

DM, I had been wrong in failing to reply. Sound systems are important.

My TV main speaker. "This Topic" is very, very hard to explain, until you, yes you as one buyer, does what I had to learn and do = 3 years of listening and endless hours, days, months, etc.. of research.
The main problem is... most everything we receive in Broadcast TV (anything) is a STANDARD SIGNAL. This primarily means the AUDIO. The Standard signal is BLAND... No surround speaker will get the signal and the front main speaker must do darn near everything....always whilst it is just a normal (produced) signal.

It is not until you have an HBO (any) type Movie, Documentary etc MADE WITH, Dolby or High Business sounds, that your Front "SIDES" or "REAR SIDES" Speakers may come alive. Yes: COME ALIVE.

Here is my front speaker under the TV:
https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/illusion-esl-c34a

Right & Left Side (5 feet away of TV) are these two sets:
https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/renaissance-esl-15a

Subwoofer
https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/balancedforce-212

My Smaller Rear, Left and Right speakers:
https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/expression-esl-13a
(Please at least scroll down and read a tiny bit ref: "Controlled Dispersion Sound Radiation" ).

We had a Team survey our Home BEFORE shopping. Setting up the room is vital. It is a whole-nut-er study session related to the Physical construction to enhance pure sound qualities. Then comes the electronics to Power such a system.

I better stop for now. I apologize DM for this slow reply.

Jagerdad :)

Hey Mr. Wisard ... What you wrote was/is negative. It is OK to Apologize among Friends.

I could say much more, yet I will be Polite.

Jagerdad :)

You Guys Blowed your Ear Drums out yet?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Yep Bess, many years ago. So I just turn it up now, lol.
And I listen to all kinds of music .
Actuly machinery didnt help either. Even with ear protection screw compressors at Liquid Air when I was young . They didnt push OSHA then.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom