Mama allways said

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times."

"Wait till your father gets home."

"If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding, HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT!!!"

"Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes down to the bone."

Its fair chase, or its foul!

If Hdude jumps off a bridge does that mean you have to do it too!

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Gila, Always knew you were a mama's boy, bet you had to go to college to come up with this one huh?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-18-07 AT 01:01PM (MST)[p]"your room looks like a pig sty"

"because I said so"

"go ask your father"

And last but not least...

"NO"

It's Bush's fault!!!

>Gila, Always knew you were a
>mama's boy, bet you had
>to go to college to
>come up with this one
>huh?

Your not mad about the brokeback thing are you

Gila, "no" I actually laughed, but only after I began hunting you down! Since my brother is one of the best hackers in the world, no joke, I got him started on you, hoping he puts a virus in your screen! But don't you agree that it is dangerous to start making fun of mama! And yes, "Mama always knows best".

FM,

I was waiting to hear someone say that! Ha! Has to be an all-time famous quote. That and "Pork chops and applesauce." Ha!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-07 AT 04:45AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-07 AT 03:14?AM (MST)

rm

"Mamma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"

So can this go here since mamma said it, or does it have to go to the movie quote topic?

It's Bush's fault!!!

to any girl that came to the house:

"Don't get fat or he'll leave you for a young skinny girl with a thong"

She still tells my wife that.LOL

"We found you under a bull out in the pasture..."

This fraze had great phsyological(??) impact on my young mind.

"put those scissors down, and leave the cat alone"

"Your dad actually hit something?" -heard this a lot when coming home from hunting trips

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom