Malhuer River No1 Antelope

T

TagSouper

A buddy of mine (not me I only have 5points) drew a Malhuer River No1 Antelope tag this year. Not sure how much leg work he will do in planning-but I don't plan on spending a bunch of gas scouting areas that are worthless. Of course I will also make a phone call to the area biologist. But was wondering if anyone had hunted the unit in the past for goats and could give me a couple of points in the right direction. Not looking for anyones honey holes. If this looks familiar I also posted on Ifish-thanks.

If your buddy drew the tag and is not willing to scout then that's his problem not yours. I think it's crazy that people draw these long awaited tags then beg for pointers. Go over there and scout for a whole weekend and take notes on what and where you see them. It's quite simple.

thats a big unit,and did you findout about the snakes there?i would cause theres lots of them.also be very aware of whos land you are on.alotta folks there have their property posted for a reason.good luck on yer hunt but without any prep its most likely a wasted tag.

hey, if i had ever hunted it, i'd at least throw you a bone.

but in the future, if you want help, i'd probably not add " i dont want to waist time and gas to scouting" to part of your post.

thats how everyone else found the spot to begin with.

again, i'd give you some info if i had it, but- i dont

good luck though, and if you want , post a picture or two when your done, it might help on your next hunt, but then again, if no one wants to help, i guess we cant really ask for pics either , right?

Back
Top Bottom