Making money

D

doityourself

I'm not soliciting anyone here, so don't get your panties in a bunch. Just curious to see how open-minded the MM guys/gals are.

Here's my question. If there was a way to build your own business working partime, have the chance to build a re-accuring income, get paid a percentage whenever someone pays some form or cellular, land-line, or satellite TV bill, oh and have the main company service and take care of all you customers. Would that sound too good to be true????

What do you guys think??? I would appreciate as many candid responses as possible.

ACN?

D13r.....I know the answer to that question.
Six, because baby elephants don't wear shoes in the rain.

d13r,
What kind of pancakes are we talking here?
ismith

45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Blueberry pancakes hold up to the weather better than any other kind I've tried. I think it has something to do with the fiber in the blueberrys. Currently I'm experimenting with waffles and I really feel that they may be better roofing material than pancakes.

Doityourself, go "do it yourself", then go @$%#? yourself.

re-occurring income, now thats funny :)

You can lead a baby elephant to water, but you can't make him wear his shoes.So it is 11 buttermilk pancakes.

I'm interested in the waffles. What kind of warranty do they have? Do you need just as many waffles as pancakes?

It's Bush's fault!!!

I'll really need to get a life and stop visiting this stupid site...geezuz...

Which has better quality? African or European? What about Belgian? I hear they make good waffles.

It's Bush's fault!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-08 AT 12:36PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-08 AT 12:35?PM (MST)

Well, you certainly get more coverage for your money with a Belgian waffle, I'm not sure what the weather is like there, and that can be a factor in roofing materials. You want to get them from somewhere that has some precipitation. Africa is dry, so their waffles are best suited for a dog house in a desert enviornment. Europe is somewhat damp, so European waffles would suit a wet climate better. I'll do some research and see what I can discover about Belgium.

Hey BFE how do you think authors, song writers, and CEOs of Qwest, Verizon, Questar, or any other service company make their money????? An author writes his book once and gets paid a royalty for every book that sells, song writes as well, oh and how does any service company make money???? You pay a bill every month dude and they get a chunk of it. You live in a dream world if you don't think people make re-accuring income. It's amazing how tough people can be on the internet.

Everybody knows it only takes 12.5 pancakes per square foot to roof a dog house. With or without blueberries.

Just wondering how open minded or ignorant people are. Funny responses so far. Maybe we can get something other than pancakes or waffles.

Waffles retain too much water....like English muffins. My ex mother in law used to make pancakes that would repel any liquid and hold their shape forever. I'm still going for plain pancakes on the doghouse.

As for the original question....I would certainly look into it guardedly, especially if a cash investment is involved. There is still no free lunch.

Do you guys recommend sealing the roof with real maple syrup or the cheaper fake stuff? Ive decided to go with nickmans ex-motherinlaws pancakes with a Belgian waffle ridgecap on the shop im building this summer. Also what do you guys think about gingerbread siding? I cant decide between it and pita siding.
ismith
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

HEY doityourself!!!

Beefy IS A TOUGH SUM BEACH & I DON'T THINK I'D SCREW WITH HIM IF I WERE YOU!!!

AMAZES ME!!!

doityourself REMINDS ME OF THAT BRAD PAISLEY SONG/VIDEO!!!

"SO MUCH TOUGHER ONLINE"!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING!!!

THE PANCAKES ARE GETTING THICK!!!

AND STACKED JUST LIKE A PYRAMID!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I have a roofing contractor license, and I use nothing but Buttermilk pancakes with REAL Maple syrup. Add blueberries for the asthetic appeal. They last one year only. I re-roof my client's dog houses every year. That's where the re-accuring income comes in.

The easiest way to make a million dollars is to loan out $10 million for one year at 10% interest.

Eel

Let that be a lesson to ya doingyourself,
I've got me an attack cat & he is ferocious, he speaks loudly (CAPS) only because he can back it up with a whole bag o'whip a$$. when he is sick'umed, they wish it weren't.
So when people start humpin my leg spewing words like win/win, down~line, pyramid, whilst grinnin
I simply let the cat take care of them, heres what happened to the last top dog, who was Hawkin stuff around here till~~~~

he met Bess....

47d0b7d04a834ece.jpg

What about the ants? We have ants where I live. Ants like maple syrup. I guess you could do a moat around the doghouse.

Huntindude is a creep and I don't think anyone likes him. Oh, you said crepes. They're not very filling and I find them a little thin for a good roof. Have used them to patch a tent a time or two. Not bad for light weight.

I didn't think Feleno would last long around here, but I'm starting to laugh at the comments he posts. He brings a girliman flavor to this site......I'm not sure we need it, but I think its pretty funny. "Does anyone around here like crepes?"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-08 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]Mmmmm....... Paaaancakessss

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Try french toast! The egg will protect from the elements and is rainproof. The cinnamon and powdered sugar will add to the curb appeal. Avoid using biscuits. They tend to be too porous, soak up too much "sky gravy" and will become to heavy for your trusses to support, plus they are prone to moss and mildew. For a little added flash you could use some SPAM as a ridge cap and or fascia board.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

He
>brings a girliman flavor to
>this site......I'm not sure we
>need it, but I think
>its pretty funny.
>"Does anyone around here like
>crepes?"

Maybe you could get him to " pump you up". :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ahhhhh, c'mon Beefy. Just a little joshin. Your not gettin soft on me are ya ?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom