Make sure you have your "energy cloak".

Sweet! I just ordered a complete suit.
It will go along perfectly with my invisibility shield and my new Carma Controller!

------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Who thinks of this stuff? And how the heck did you find it?

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I get the idea, but his "testing" methods are ridiculous. He does have a real product with Winners Choice strings though.
I'm in the not convinced section.

HK

I wonder if you put this stuff over or under your scent lock?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

There is a possibility that deer, animals "sense" us when we are in close proximity to them. I don't know if creating a suit is a viable product to combat that. I think it could be marketed differently to seem a little less gay. The term "cloak" is a little too Harry Potter for me.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-09 AT 00:15AM (MST)[p]""I think it could be marketed differently to seem a little less gay. The term "cloak" is a little too Harry Potter for me.""

LMAO this comeing from the guy calling him self Wiszard!!! LOL

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Seriously !!!!!Are we talkin' about an animal that dosen't have the "sense" to stay off the highway.

Not any of my money!

I'll just keep hunting with apple slices in my butt crack, thank you very much.

This statement from their website is a winner:

"Living objects put out much higher levels of EMR than inanimate objects such as trees and leaves blowing in the wind"

I guess trees are no longer living objects.

I guess if they can sucker even 1 in 100 hunters, they will still be rich.

I saw an ad for this "product" in the latest issue of Bowhunting World. I thought it it was geared to gullible hunters.

I BOUGHT ONE IN REALTREE HD.....LAST YEAR....CANT SAY ENUFF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE PRODUCT.....HAD MY BEST HUNTING YEAR EVER......IT ALL ABOUT THE KARMA & THE NEGATIVE IONS...WORKS BEST ABOVE 7OOO FEET.............YD.

JakeH- Nice call!! I didn't even put 2 and 2 together...that's funny sh!t.....

I didn't know things that aren't alive give off EMR. How could we have known they do?

YD- ARE YOU PULLING OUR CHAIN OR ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Steve

I actually don't need any kind of crutch like that. I'm so cool and in control at all times, I don't give off negative ions. Or positive ions either for that matter.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Now I know what to get for the guy who has everything. LOL
Because I know he don't have this.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'm not saying the whole karma thing is real but our electromagnetic energy may be something that animals see or sense. I don't necessarily believe that the cloak/suit does anything to reduce that. It is being presented in a way that is not helping them market the product better or make me want to go out and buy one. But they may be on to something. They just need a completely different way of presenting it and marketing it.

JR

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom