Major poaching case

Long Time Member
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/10/11/dove-dinner-lands-texas-man-in-hot-water-with-law/
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Seems like somebody doesn't have enough to do...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I Suspect CUPSY has something similar set up to collect the Birdies each Fall?

But I Enjoy the Annual Kali Bird Hunt as much as anybody does!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>I Suspect CUPSY has something similar
>set up to collect the
>Birdies each Fall?
>
>But I Enjoy the Annual Kali
>Bird Hunt as much as
>anybody does!:D
>
>
>
>15" Bases?
>30" 5ths?
>GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Cupsy has been known to shoot his hunting partner when the doves aren't flying.

2311idiot.jpg

About time someone cracks down on the real crime going on in this country. Probably should seize the house as an illegal weapon. I hope they come get my daughters cat too, pretty sure that thing has been killing birds like crazy.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-12 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]Rans could you expand on that Cupsy or should I say Richard Chaney fella for us? What happened?? LMAO :)

look out bess im sure that parrot you hit and posted about is going to land you in some hot water.

Never mind the Utah dwr wont be able to put two and two together. The two that said when you see an exotic anything you'd try and kill it. The other two that says you would actually eat or mount said kill.

Im sure that parrot will look good next to your exotic Chinese pheasant mount.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

quote"Lightfoot says Adams would have had the right to eat the bird if he had legally hunted it and since those weren't the circumstances he should have turned it over to a game warden"

and then what; left to spoil?...

Back in the day, I used to investigate airplane crashes for USN. Anyway, summer of 98 we had an F14 get in to a flat spin. Both guys walked away.

The pilots seat landed just as you see it in the picture below. We had the bird stuffed and presented to the pilot as his first kill. At the 'ceremony' he remarked that he hoped it wasn't an endangered species. Hmmm, I can use that info.

So, a couple months later he got a call from the local Game Warden. The pilot darn near pissed his pants trying to explain that one away. Kind of funny, even after he found out the GW was in on it.

Strokerskill.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom